Go

He sat next to a lady. She was around his height, with a medium bob colored bright neon green with dark red stripes. She twirled a rather large lock in her hand while she looked at some papers. She had dark red eye, peachy skin; wore a long lab coat over a green shirt and the same dark red pants, fitted with some green shoes too.

He rapped his fingers against his thigh, making a familiar sound to him. Kicking his legs, he looked around. Off color white walls and pillars in a room he didn't really recognize. He shrugged it off and shifted his gaze. There wasn't really anyone else in the room besides the lady next to him. He tugged at his sleeves, still stained from what the man who picked him up called 'second trauma'. He didn't know what he meant by that.

Then, the doors opened and out walked the man. Fairly tall, with his hands in his gray jeans, strolling out in his black sneakers. His hair was split down the middle, one side being silvery, covering his right eye, with a lock sticking up and the other half being a plasticky black. He patted down his black long sleeve shirt and glanced at the two before him with his dark red eyes.. The lady and he looked up.

The man introduced himself. "Uh, hi. I'm Knife but people here call me Gen; Generations if you want to be really formal. So, uh gosh, where do I start?"

He stopped for a second before continuing. "Oh, right! You guys are probably wondering why you're here, so I'll get to that." Gen pointed to the lady. "Your name's Swap." Then he pointed at the guy next to her. "And yours is Rivalry."

Swap and Rivalry tilted their heads. "Ah, right. What I mean is that you guys are still... you, it just makes it easier to have people disassociate with different names." Swap looked side to side. Gen sighed. "Look, you guys are doubles and represent the people you are."

Rivalry shook his head. "Nope. Still not getting it."

"Okay, let's use me as an example. Like I said, my name's Gen and I'm Knife. But I also represent Knife in a sense. I represent his tolerance from the Best timeline to the Worst timeline."

Swap sat back in her chair and crossed her arms. "Timelines? I've created alternate timelines before but I've never heard of a Best or Worst one."

Gen groaned. "Explaining is a bit difficult. I guess I should've explained the timeline thing first. This is like my third time trying to explain this, so bear with me."

Gen sharply inhaled. "I'll grossly oversimplify, but basically, the alternate version of my great times 3 grandpa created a bunch of snakes using stillborn snakes and made a haze for them to live in. Blah blah blah, there're these three snakes when combined reset the world, something something promises. Those snakes already have a host or something and there's this other snake that the alternate version of me has that's only activates when he dies. Anyways, those three snakes have repeatedly activated over 400 times to make you guys because reasons. That's only the Worst timeline which happens when Steve Cobs and his mom both end up getting hit by a train and Season 2 of Inanimate Insanity gets canceled."

Rivalry and Swap blinked at how quickly Gen spoke and semi-processed the information. Gen fell back and layed down on the floor.

"So..." Rivalry spoke, "Am I still MePhone or am I, like, someone else?"

"I suppose we are them and represent them at the same time," Swap answered. "So I guess that means you're still MePhone and I'm still Test Tube, just not exactly."

"Mhm!" A blond girl in a shirt and shorts showed up. "That's one way to take it. I'm Libby by the way." She stuck her hand out at them. Swap reluctantly did so and Rivalry did vigorously. Libby glanced at the red on her hands but just rubbed it off with her shirt. "Sorry, about Gen over there. He's just a bit surprised at two doubles. It's usually just one at a time."

Libby looked over the two with her chocolate eyes and smiled. "Anyways, you must be Swap and you must be Rivalry." They hesitantly nodded. "Great! Swap, you double Test Tube and Rivalry, you double MePhone 4. You represent curiosity and violence respectively. I double Lightbulb and rep support." Libby turned around and skipped to the doors. "Gen, get up! We still need to introduced the new ones to Super!"

"Give me... a sec. I still... need a bit."

-

Super was rather short. He had short silver hair, but was a different silver than Gen's, and there were long locks on either side and one in the middle of his face reaching the ground. His eyes were the same silver as his hair. He had basic jeans, a dark gray jacket and sneakers.

"You smell like... aluminium." That was the first thing he said to Rivalry.

He hadn't noticed the smell radiating off him. Rivalry was so focused on the high of 3GS's, um, decapitation, that he didn't realized that the aluminum blood on him was starting to smell.

Swap sneered at Super. "Rude."

"Whatever." He didn't really know why he did so, but Rivalry then gripped one of Super by the hair and lifted him up. He was awfully light. They saw eye to eye and Rivalry just stared.

"You're so tiny. Your neck is too. It makes you so cute!" Then Rivalry let go of the hair and crushed Super into a hug. Rivalry grinned. "Oh, I wish my version of Nickel was this teeny!"

"Urk! L-let go! I can't b-breathe." Super looked at Swap. "Help."

Swap smiled slightly. "No, I'm good."

"F-fuck you..."

"That's rich coming from the rep of justice."

Gen came in and waved his arms at the three. "Alright, alright, enough hugging. You guys can go back to your timelines if you want. Here." He threw a strange device at each Swap and Rivalry. "You can use those to get back here any time. Time tends to stop there when you leave."

-

4 glanced at through the portal. It did look like time stopped when he left. That or it's been like 2 hours. No matter, he stepped through and the portal closed behind him. 4 looked down and still found the head on the ground right next to the decapitated body. The pool of blood from the neck was still fresh. He sighed and left the closet. He'd take care of 3GS later.

Strolling into his room, he grabbed some parts of 2G and 3G stuffing them into a garbage bag he materialized. He continued to fill more bags and when he was done, he took them out side and set them behind headquarters. It took a while, but he managed. 4 went back to the closet, got the head and body, and stopped at one of the free rooms. He inputted a code, opened the door, threw the head in, closed the door, and turned to take care of the body.

Only that someone had come home.

"4?" 5 took a step back. "4, good God, 4. What, what did you do?"

4 frowned. No, not again! Wrecked it! Wrecked it again! You always wreck everything! He gripped 3GS's collar. "Shh..."

4 glared at 5 and started stepping closer. "Tell no one. Just don't. You'll be fine if you don't. "

"Otherwise, you be like him. Just like him, only worse. Much worse." 5 was backed up against a wall. 4 towered over him.

He was in 5's face and the aluminium smell was sickening. "So don't let at word come out of your ugly, ugly mouth."

5's eyes were wide and he couldn't move. "Do we have a deal?"

5 whimpered, looking frantically, but not answering. "I said," 4 boomed, "Do we have a deal?"

5 yelped and nodded quickly. "Good!" 4 took a few steps back. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll go take care of this."

5 was left there in the hall, hypoventilating. The streak of red on the floor was now imprinted into his mind.

Good God, why didn't he just go with his siblings to the mall after laser tag?