How to Survive A Reckless Boy (COMPLETED)

He's so fucking cute^😍😂 (Francisco Lakoawski, idt I spelt that right but stuff that😂

He's so fucking cute^😍😂 (Francisco Lakoawski, idt I spelt that right but stuff that😂. He's married has two kids and is the ultimate 'Wattpad Bad Boy' but I'm not complaining)

Ok, let's all pretend that all this didn't happen but to the story (the actual reason why I'm here). I love this book its funny, cute, simple, not overdone, includes a few b*tches (like which story doesn't?) and has a lottttt of twists and turns. If you're by any chance sad, make sure to read this book because it'll leave you in a good mood besides the fact that there's a lot of twists. (Ohhhhh, and I mean a lottt😶) Y'all will be left gasping and falling to the floor. So don't say I didn't warn yall 😆 How to Survive A Reckless Boy is published by @linalaurine (I tried to insert a picture of her profile but WATTPAD hates me to some extent and didn't let me, it just wasn't loading! But anyways make sure to have checked her profile and other books out)

*********
Faye Frémont has never really bothered with boys. She is timid and insecure, not exactly two personality traits that have them fighting over her. Despite that she knows she would have a hard time maintaining a normal relationship because of school and her overprotective father.

But things drastically change when her best friend's older brother moves back home after several years abroad. Miles Cortez is everything Faye is not - flirty, reckless and provocative. And for some reason he has his eyes set on her.

highest rank #1 in teen fiction
featured in teen fiction november 2017