Bad is an understatement (COMPLETED)

6 million reads
171K votes
53 part story

Ok, ummm, where do I start? So I'm basically writing this review literally in tears 😭 which are from this book. Its been a hot minute since I've finished this book and let's just say the end got me, it got me real bad not gonna lie. I just wanna say that this book was beautiful and I would kinda read it again. It's made with simplicity and a huge twist that will leave you tearing up in chapters 50-51 and leave you balling as soon as you reach the chapters 52-53. This book is filled with laughter, hurt, secrets and depth and the end will actually move you. You would be reading the book and when you reach certain chapters your mind will be blown and when you finish the book you will be sad ☹️ and hate the author but the author has done an amazing job.
not all stories get a happy ending...

CHECK OUT @IvyKnightWP

***
"I don't know who you think you are coming here, and acting like you don't care about anything. Now listen here Princess, because I'm not going to repeat myself. Here's a couple of rules that I'd like to enlighten upon you. Number one, you do not talk back to me. And two, you don't mess with me or the rules," his breath fans my face and I close my eyes. The proximity between us was terrifying.

"I've dealt with many bitches like you, so I suggest that you follow those rules unless you want to end up like them," - he leans in. His mouth lingers near my ear, "used."

... "... You might think that you run this place, but you do not run me. Understand? And the sooner you understand that, the better it'll be for the both of us," I warn staring right into his eyes before walking away. I was more than amused by his dumbfounded expression.

I stop, and turn back around, facing him, "And one piece of advice, know what you're fishing for before you start fishing. What if you find a shark and it reels you in, instead?"
Highest rank: 1 in Chicklit on 01.08.16