Breaking The Bad Boy (COMPLETED) FAV MUST READ

37

37.6M Reads
1.2M Votes
74 Part Story

So this isn't your typical bad boy book about him and a broken girl falling in love, it is just so much more. Breaking the Bad Boy is honestly a favourite to many other readers. Its a book filled with love, care, hurt, anger, destruction, tragedy, simplicity and life. Its about how two broken people find each other and wound each others  gaps of hurt together. This might not sound like much but its a book I would recommend to every reader in the world that's out there. This book with compell you to laugh, to cry, and to feel to another extent. In a few words this book is beautiful and full of pure simplicity.  The more you read this book the more you will start to feel inspired and feel more than you'd ever imagined.

(THIS IS MY #1 FAVOURITE BOOK I'VE READ ON WATTPAD, TIED WITH '3 GANGS AND A SLIVER SIN')

Go, go right now and go follow the path of  Ashley Martin's and Tyler Miller's journey of their lives filled with destruction, sorrow, guilt, happiness, insecurities, and lucid feelings. IT WILL LEAVED YOU TOUCHED

Check this book out at kaddydee profile, her books are motherfucking amazing and I promise that BREAKING THE BAD BOY, will not be a waste of your time. BIG SHOUTOUT TO. kaddydee  FOR WRITING THIS BOOK, YOU'RE AN AMAZING AUTHOR

 kaddydee  FOR WRITING THIS BOOK, YOU'RE AN AMAZING AUTHOR

Kaddy Dee 
@kaddydee

9 Works  4 Reading Lists 27K Followers
.

.....
Ashley Martin has been through more grief than a person experiences in their entire life and carries baggage that no kid should ever entail. Tyler Miller is the school's scandalous bad boy who acts on impulse, blinded rage and will single-handedly destroy anybody who stands in his way.

Then all of a sudden, they're thrown together and despite their destructive past, they're forced to overcome their differences. It's time for Ashley to stop running away from his death glares, blank stares and that spine-chilling scowl that reminds her just how little he cares.

Driven by a whirlwind of secrets, a class assignment and midnight walks into the past, things should start working out. But then fate kicks in; hard-hitting and soul-crushing. It's a fight-or-flight situation, a reincarnation of her past, a chance for him to right the wrongs he did by her.

A second chance is like giving someone an extra bullet for their gun after they missed you the first time round. So here's Tyler's gun. Here's Ashley's heart. And here's to their second chance, however hopeless it may seem.