Unbroken RULES (SEQUEL TO THE BAD BOY'S RULES)

5

5.3M Reads
196K Votes
58 Part Story

OML, I just realised that I didn't write a review about this books ima monster🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ *smh*. Ok so this book is obviously the sequel to the Bad Boy's Rules, it's written in the title of this chapter as well so idk why I said that😂 My brain is clearly not working at all today, or ever in general ngl. Anyway all jokes aside..... I LOVE THIS BOOK PERIODT!!
this book is FUCKINH AMAZING.  I LOVE IT. No disrespect but some sequels aren't good, like the first book would be so sooo and the sequel's just a total let downnn to the readers. But this book is the type of sequel everyone waits for and ends up loving. It's as interesting as the first, it gets you excited, and leaves you speechless why giving you a perfect finish to the book series.

UNBROKEN RULES is wonderful and I'm thankful to EliahGreenwood  for actually creating a thriller sequel, and book series in general. MUCH LOVE. It's currently ongoing and I'm just waiting for Eliah to update. So far in this book you fall deeply more in love with the characters than you already did, in the first book. Winter Kingston has become more beautiful as the story progresses. And for HAZE ADAMS, he's just the same, adorable, loving, dangerous, beautiful person and everyone's boy. But you love him more, and you may start to hate him (I personally didn't cos I had faith in ma boy) as the story progresses with each twist and turn. You meet new characters, some are dicks, some are bxtches whereas the others are amazing just like Haze & Winter. Let's see how this story continues.

***
(Previously known as The Bad Boy's Broken Rules.)

(DO NOT READ THIS BOOK IF YOU STOPPED AT CHAPTER 16 OF THE BAD BOY'S RULES OR READ MY BOOK UNWRITTEN RULES. THERE ARE CLOSE TO 30 CHAPTERS MISSING. IT WON'T MAKE SENSE)

************
Now both living in a new country, Haze Adams and Winter Kingston are starting a whole new chapter of their lives.

Winter is entering her dream college, while Haze is on the edge of a brand new life away from his street fighter days.

The reformed bad boy left his hometown and his entire life behind for true love.

Or so he says.

What happens when Winter finds out it might not have been entirely true?

What if the notorious bad boy's intentions are not as pure as they seem?

On a desperate hunt to find his little sister's killer, Haze Adams completely refuses to break the promise he made all these years ago.

He will avenge her, no matter what or who gets in the way.

Looks like the retired criminal isn't completely ready to retire just yet.

Haze and Winter set up one rule in their relationship : Never lie.

What happens when the bad boy breaks his own rules?

Secrets will be revealed and hearts will be broken. Be ready for revenge, ghosts from the past, betrayal and new mysteries. Follow the new adventures of your favorite couple as their passionate love story continues. Again, with the same question.

Will love conquer all?