Purposely Tripping The Bad Boy Over (COMPLETED)

456K Reads
20.5K Votes
48 Part Story

OKAYYYYY, so I just love this book, it's really different like who comes up with this type of book. As soon as I saw the title I was hooked in. As soon as I read the blurb I was intrigued and started to read straight away. I literally finished this book in less that 2 weeks, I think. Like this book is 48 chapters long, that's gotta tell ya something. "Purposely Tripping The Bad Boy Over" is based off of an interesting, but weird idea and I love that. This author has created a book with nothing but her creativity and I applaud her for that😍😍 Like can someone seriously tell me how one can just think of such ideas like this 💡 After Reading this book I felt real good and hoped onto the sequel like a week later, if you've read this what are you waiting for go read the sequel!!

This book is published by @XmysterysmileX make sure you check her profile out.

***[ Highest Rank: #97 in Teen Fiction ]

***
[ Highest Rank: #97 in Teen Fiction ]

Avery Leighton is not one of your ordinary teenagers. Instead of being moody and stuck up, she is the total opposite. She is goofy, sassy, fun and you may think she is on drugs sometimes but she is fun to hang out with. She has one best friend but plenty of boys chasing after her.

But, Avery has been waiting a long time for Mr Right... but what if that guy is the total opposite of prince charming? Can Avery really trust herself to do such a thing? Yes, yes she can and she made her move towards the boy who could change anyone's life in ways they couldn't even imagine.

That's right, we are talking about the bad boy.

But how do you get the bad boy's attention? Do you say hi? Do you flirt with him? Tell him your free for the night?

No. You trip him over. That's how you get it all to start.