Underdogs (COMPLETED) FAV MUST READ

17

17.8M Reads
449K Votes
31 Part Story

So this is Underdogs and ya know how sometimes people say that the little blurb hooked me in and I love this book and I'm so glad that I read it, yeah this book is one of those type of books. The blurb was written with quality and not quantity which is what I like, the author did not disclose too much she gave us a little bit to think about. And if it really got us we would think further and start reading the book. Anyway let's talk more about the book, Arden is a simple but funny girl and she has had some history with Levi aka The School's Golden Boy and it always starts off with this but it's based off of a very fucked up reason😂 "pushing someone down the stairs" this really intrigued me and I'm happy to have read a book which doesn't start off of " He's the Bad Boy and I'm never going to 'score' him" this is different. A good different. When you're reading this you can tell that the author has taken her time to write this beautiful piece of writing and that it's not rushed. The different events are explained well, this story flows nicely, it doesn't just skip between ideas, there is an amazing structure. Moreover characters are simple and really enjoyable....

This book is published by @Floats and this was the first book I had read by her and as you can tell I love it ! When I have time I'm going to try to read the other two books she has and yeah if I'm really into them I'll recommend them on here : )

GOOO FOLLLOW HERR

***
Arden Heart didn't mean to push her school's star quarterback, Levi Jacobs, down the stairs. It was an accident, but nobody other than Levi seems to believe her. Feeling guilty, Arden offers to start driving Levi to and from school, a task that suddenly turns into a lot more than she bargained for.

She probably wouldn't mind so much if she and Levi didn't have a past, and if they didn't have any sexual tension.

But they do. And a lot of it, too.

[Winner of the Talk of the Town Watty Award, 2015]

http://8tracks.com/nadilyanne/underdogs
Trailer: Kwassa