The Silence (COMPLETED)

1

1.8M Reads
90.7K Votes
44 Part Story

One author. One idea. One fantastic book. I finished reading this book, just a few moments ago and I fell in love with it. I think that this is the second book I've read of tayxwriter and once again she has not failed me. Her book's are always so nicely put together. The ideas, her writing skills and the simplicity she's written this book with is just outstanding. I read the little description and not going to lie Tay got me. She didn't disclose too much or too less which left me wondering with one question. "what's next?". SO I started reading this book straight away, I'm happy that I did. This book is different, it's based off of domestic violence and it's just shows the readers a story of one who is a 'victim' of this. It raises awareness of this and how people's lives are severely impacted by it and the phases they all go through.  All I want to say, if you know someone who has or in fact has dealt with an incident which has domestic violence involved please tell someone you trust because it'll help. Domestic violence is something that shouldn't be disregarded. Don't be ashamed of yourself or anything, because just like tayxwriter said herself, "You are NOT a victim you ARE a survivor."

This book is published by tayxwriter  , make sure you follow her❤️ 'The Silence' is only the second book that has been recommended in this book, BE PREPARED FOR MORE OF HER BOOKS to be recommended in the future

This book is published by tayxwriter , make sure you follow her❤️ 'The Silence' is only the second book that has been recommended in this book, BE PREPARED FOR MORE OF HER BOOKS to be recommended in the future.

Also I peep Bucky👀 she's a part of the Marvel franchise which makes me love her more🤪

***
Arian Moore is living a life of hell. Married to an abusive top dog Lawyer, she has never felt more alone in her life.

But when she meets Aiden Emerson, she feels a new sort of hope for a better life. But Aiden has some secrets of his own. He has blood on his hands and a dark and dangerous ethic.

"I just didn't want you to get the wrong idea about me," Aiden's brows furrowed as he watched me with concern.

I gave him a little shrug and grinned. "I don't think bad of you. Honest. You can sleep with whoever you want."

His teeth sunk into his bottom lip as he stared down at me. The green in his gaze became darker and he subtly shook his head. "Not whoever I want."

Mature/graphic content.
Assault
Rape
Domestic violence.

Read at your own risk!

Cover and graphics created by @Ashley_mariex ❤️

Copyright ©️