'Rivals' Wattys 2017 Winner (COMPLETED ) FAV MUST READ

34

34.4M Reads
1.8M Votes
68 Part Story

'Rivals' is such an amazing book that's also a Wattys 2017 Winner and I'm sure that you'll love it. It is filled with cute moments, a main character, Brett Wells that you'll lowkey fall in love with, a wonderful plot, many bitches that are going to get chirped back at and so much more that you could ever want in a book to read when you're drowned in deep boredom. This story is written by alexlightstories, make sure to check 'Rivals' out and her other books too.  ALEX HAS DONE AN AMAZING JOB, I APPRECIATE 👏  She has created such an awesome book which is the reason why she won WATTYS in 2017. I love her and Y'all will love her too when u start reading her books.

THIS MIGHT SEEM LIKE A CLICHE BOOK BUT every book has cliches! Name a book that you've read on Wattpad which included no cliches? I'll give u a sec....
You can't think of any, can u. EXACTLY So y'all can't get mad at me for recommending this book OR at @alexlightstories for creating this book.

OK IMMA STOP, BC I JUST SNAPPED! Go read this book Rn and a COMMENT when you've Started. PLEASE🙏

|| Watty 2017 Winner and a featured story ||

Becca's life takes a thrilling turn when she pretends to date Brett Wells: the most popular boy in school.

Becca Hart is determined to coast her way through her senior year at Eastwood High School, preferably by flying under the radar. Counting down the days 'till graduation had become her crutch.

Her plans come to a screeching halt one afternoon when she ends up sharing a spontaneous kiss with Brett Wells, who's known for being captain of the football team and an all-around good guy.

Their "love" spreads like fire and their fake relationship begins. But the two quickly learn that just because it started off fake, doesn't mean it won't become very real.

___________________________________________

Highest Rank in Teen Fiction: #1 - June 24, 2017.

Featured in Teen Fiction: August 1, 2017.

Watty Award 2017 Winner for Riveting Reads: September 29, 2017

Completed on: September 18, 2017.

___________________________________________

This story was originally published by myself on the Episode Interactive App as RIVALS. However, the story and the sequel have now been taken down.

Alex Light © All Rights Reserved 2017