6

"Stop playing with me, I don't take certain jokes lightly" she waved him off as she headed back upstairs.

"I'm serious, your mothers name is Catherine Bennett" Hoseok said as he followed behind her.

The girl paused for a moment before just shaking her head and keeping it pushing.

"You seriously don't believe me?" He asked as they arrived at her door.

"I seriously want you and all those freaks downstairs to leave me alone" she cut her eyes at him as she slammed the door in.

Hoseok stared at the door with a shocked expression before making his say back downstairs.

"So we're freaks?" Jungkook asked.

Hoseok nodded. "I guess to her we are"

"See this is why I hate mortals,  thinking they all mighty and shit cause they have a little freedom of speech " Jimin spat .

"It isn't that deep" Taehyung soon joined in.

The boys looked at him. "She called you a freak, weren't you guys an item?" Jimin questioned with raised brows.

Taehyung just sighed as he plumped down on the couch.

"You two assholes better clean this mess up " Hoseok ordered as he looked at the trashed living room.

Jimin scoffed "you know its just came to my Knowledge that I've never fucked a girl of her type"

"Your point?" Jungkook said.

"I'll like to show A'mya how much of a freak I am" he smirked.

"Cut it out" Taehyung whispered.

"What? Scared I'll fuck her better than you ever did" he said in a whiny voice.

"Jimin do not piss me off" Taehyung glare at him.

"Or what?" Jimin stood up as he hovered over the boy sitting . "what are you going to do? Half breed!"

"Oooh- my gawd!" Jungkook quickly moved from the living room .

"Jimin take it back" Hoseok said as he tried to intervein.

Jimin flipped off his hyung.

"Fuck that, its not like i lied "

Taehyung licked his bottom lip as he clenched on to the armrest, he was trying to not rip Jimin's throat out.

"He's a fucking half breed and its about time someone brought it up" he hissed."and now his witch bitch is living in our house"

"Jimin you know darn well that's Yoongi's fault" Hoseok stared at him.

"An-" his words were cut short when Taehyung's hand grabbed at his throat .

"Taehyung " Hoseok pleaded.

"Do it" Jimin chuckled . "do it you half breed"

Jimin smiled as he looked down at his younger friend. Laughing honestly.

Taehyung's grip tightened.

"Taehyung stop" Namjoon spoke.

Taehyung's eyes were blood red as he looked at his hyung.

"Just don't " namjoon pleaded as Jungkook walked out behind him .

"Why shouldn't I rip his heart out while I'm at it?" Taehyung asked, his voice almost two octaves lower than usual .

"Its okay Tae" Namjoon walked slowly towards him.

"H-he's j-ust prov-ing my point" Jimin choked out .  "half br-"