14

"You'll want to invite my friend in "

The elder man stared at Taehyung with fear in his heart, he had a hard stance but Taehyung could hear the rapid beating of his heart.

"I said invite him in" Taehyung stepped forward a little.

The man swallowed. "Co- come in "

Yoongi grinned as he stepped one foot in before the other .

"I- if this is about my daughter, I do- don't know where she is"

"This is very much about your daughter" Taehyung replied as he watch Yoogni bring a dining chair to the living room.

"Sit" yoongi commanded.

The man did as he was told, he knew he couldn't take on two young men at once.

"A'mya has disappeared  for three weeks now, the police have stopped looking; they said they haven't but I know they have "

Taehyung nodded. "A'mya is safe, you're the one who isn't"

.......

Namjoon sat down infront of the crescent book, and ancient book passed down from generation to generation.

It was one of the covens most prized tradition.

The book was so old that most of the pages were yellow or brown, one wrong turn and the whole book would disintegrate.

Namjoon skimmed over the pages as he read history of work written in the book about the maan koningin or moon queen.

She was born on the blood moon cursed to be reborned until she has whiped out  every last humiliation of the 12 covens and to bring a reckoning upon the world.

It was almost like she was a ticking bomb.

If she was unable to harness her powers  from the blood ancestors on her 18th birthday, on her 21st she'll burn from within taking whomever is within her horizon.

Namjoon was shocked as he looked up towards the stairs, when a loud shriek came thumping at his ear drums.

He groaned as he held his sensitive ears, falling to his knees; he screamed in pain.

.....

"What did you do to A'mya?!" Yoongi yelled at the roughed up old man.

The man cried and plead. "I would never hurt my daughter"

"Do you know who her mother is?" Taehyung asked, he was getting impatient.

The man shook his head. "I slept with alot of women before I became a pastor" he confessed. "One day A'mya appeared infront of my door step as an infant with a note saying she's mine"

The boys listened. "What was in the letter?"

The man wiped his face. "I never threw it away" he confessed as he tried to get up but yoongi slammed him back into the chair.

"He's lieing about the mother" Yoongi spoke.

Taehyung agreed, yoongi is never wrong with a hunch.

Clearing his throat Taehyung knelt infront of the man.

"Look into my eyes" he said lowly. "What do you see?"