17

"Why aren't we going after that prick?, its been a week now" Yoongi asked fraustrated

"We're going to loose his scent" Jin added.

Namjoon scoffed. "He'll come back"

Jin snickered. "I looked into his eyes before he snapped my neck, he has an agenda. The kid isn't coming back"

"How did we not detect he was a werewolf, its rare to even see one much less live with one" Jimin spoke calmly, his best friend was a monster and he never knew.

"Because he had help covering his scent " Jin added.

Jimin squinted his eyes. "He said he was kicked out of his pack, maybe its because of him being that "

"And fell into the arms of someonesle before meeting us" Namjoon spoke. "The only way his scent could be hidden so well is if he had help from a powerful witch "

Yoongi place two and two together. "Cleopatra?" He asked

"Or Lauren." Hoseok added.

●●●●●●

Jungkook turned on the faucet as he filled the kettle.

"Morning" Vixen yawned as she stretched her arms out.

Jungkook side eyed her. "Why are you still here?" He asked annoyed.

"Because i promised to help with the girl" she turned to face the unconscience girl across the room

Jungkook scoffed. "I don't need help" he placed the kettle on the stove top.

Vixen eyed him. "Do you want anything?" She asked. "Rabit?"

"That's a fox thing, no thank you"

The girl slouched. "When will you forgive me ?"

"I can NEVER forgive you!" He shouted

Vixen coward. "I-" she just decided to leave the room.

Jungkook didn't care as he went back to what he was doing adding herbs to the tea.

●●●●

Taehyung returned home with a bag of supplies.

"He's a werewolf so its only right we kill him"

The other boys looked at him.

"Are you stupid?!" Jimin asked.

Taehyung arched a brow. "I'm ready to be"

"Tae" Namjoon called. "I know you're fraustrated but it's your brother were talking about "

Taehyung didn't care. "He's not my brother,  atleast not anymore"

"Don't say that" Hoseok added  "maybe he's just conflicted"

"What the fuck is wrong with all of you,  he's not a child. He clearly knew what he was doing" Jin added.

Taehyung agreed with Jin. "Hoseok you could have died."

"But I'm not" he forced a smile.

Taehyung shook his head.

"We'll find him and I'll talk to him " Jimin added. "He's my best friend,  he'll talk to me "

"I know how we can find him" Yoongi walked into the kitchen. "I brought a friend"

The boys watched as the red head walked in.

"Hello boys, heard we've got a werewolf on our hands."

●●●●

Jungkook raised the girls head as he changed the pillows.

He stared at her face, the strands of her black hair were slowly fading, he wondered if she was aging.

"She's really pretty, huh?"

Jungkooks face wrinched. "You came back"

"Yes, I'm not walking out on you again." She sighed. "Plus you'll need me for when your friends come"

"Friends?" He asked. "Their nothing to me " he chuckled.

Vixen lightly smiled. "Why did you take her?"

"Because he has my mother" he whispered.

"Who?" She became concerned

Jungkook looked at her. "I'm not sure i want to tell you"

"You can" she came closer to him.

Jungkook searched her eyes and he found comfort in them.

"Her father" he scartched the back of his neck. "Her biological dad"

Vixen titled her head. "He must be scary" she tried to joke, but it was pretty real

"She is the daughter of Lucifer and Cleopatra of the Bennet coven. She has royal blood and insignificant power flowing through her veins. I was ordered to find her and return her to her father in exchange for my mother and family"

Vixen's eyes grew wide.

"I-" she was lost for words. "I didn't know"

"Of course you didn't " he brush past her.

"Jungkook, I'm so sorry" she looked at A'mya. "I'll help you take her but i perfer we kill her"

"What!? I need her"

"But the world would be better for a next century  with her gone"

Jungkook laughed. "The world is already shit, its better for it to be over now"

"Do you hear yourself?"

"No, do you hear yourself? I just told you why she's important to me and you're here trying to ruin that."

Vixen scoffed. "No its more than that, have you imprinted on her?"

"What?!" He gave her a confused look.

"You did?" She gasped. "You sick fuck!" She walked over to A'mya's body.

Jungkook cracked his neck as he grabbed vixen from behind and sending her across the room.

"Don't fucking touch her"

Vixen ached as she tried her best to get up.

"She's unconscience and you fucking marked her without consent"

"It was a mistake" he confessed. "I was in my true form when i took her"

Vixen lazily stood to her feet.  "You're going to die when she leaves you for her blood hound. How stupid are you?!"

"The animal in me wanted her and only her, it never wanted you" he turned to Vixen with a sinistering grin .  "I understand why now" his eyes glowed gold.

Vixen pulled back. "You wouldn't "

"I've never tried a fox before, heard it's  the best. "

Vixen's eyes became red. "You'll not kill me without a fight"

"Feisty " he showed his claws to her. "Makes the hunt better"

□●□●□●

Thanks for reading❤

Vote and comment. This is just a filler.