11

"Huuuuuh!" The girl exhaled as her body raised out of the water, her hands clutching to the side of the tub.

She gagged as she climbed out the tub, tripping on her way out.

"A'mya is everything okay?" She heard a knock on the door.

She tries to stand to her feet but she fell back down gagging, she started to vomit.

"A'mya " the voice behind the door became more concerned as she heard them start to rattle the knob.

"In-- ugh here" she struggled as she let out another throat wrenching vomit.

The door was broken down as Seokjin ran over to the naked girl.

"What happened?" He knelt before her, thinking quickily he grabbed a towel and threw it over her.

She shook her head as she gagged.

Seokjin looked at the mess.

"Why are you vomiting mud or is this murky water"

A'mya looked down at her mess before turning up to him.

"I think I just died"

....

The group of boys looked at Jimin, no one speaking as he dropped a few shopping bags in the living room.

"Are those for A'mya?" Jungkook asked.

Jimin eyed the bag. "Unless you like wearing dresses, but yes they are for her"

Jungkook nodded, not wanting to add a snarky response.

"A'mya!" Jimin yelled.

His eye brows furrowed when he had no response.

"Where is she?" He prompt a hand on his hip, his gaze on Taehyung.

Taehyung scoffed. "Don't look at me"

"Who else am I suppose to look at?"

"I'll be back " Taehyung got up to leave but Jimin appeared in front of him.

"No. You're. Not" Jimin poked his chest at every syllable.

Taehyung eyed the man's finger on his chest. "Poke me one more time"

Jimin smirked. "Sure"

"Jimin!" Namjoon yelled catching Jimins attention.

"Well hello big brother" Jimin teased as he pushed his hands in his pocket. Slowly making his way over. "You won't know where she is, would you?"

Namjoon shook his head. "Our only lead is Seokjin and Hoseok"

Jungkook glared at joon as he just shrugged him off.

"I thought she was annoying, what do you want with her?" Jungkook asked, eyebrows arched.

"Well little brother" Jimin eyed him, a small smile on his face. "She's in major danger and I'm not loosing her again"

"What are you talking about?" Taehyung asked bitterly. "You're literally forcing her to love you with that necklace on"

Jimin chuckled."probably wished you didn't screw up" he pointed."but honestly it's for her protection, it does have a love charm on it but without it she's more vulnerable to the coven"