13 ( pt1 )

Seokjin past

"Its not that hard to do, watch let me show you"

Seokjin stepped behind the girl a large smile on his face as he held her hands in place.

"The arrow goes here and now you concentrate on your target" he balanced the arrow and bow in her hands.

The girl was flustered at how close he was being but she kept quiet.

"Ahh" the girl started to chuckle as they released the arrow and it directly hit the target.

"See not hard" Seokjin chuckled as he ruffled his hair.

Auriol smiled at him as she bowed lightly.

"Thank you "

Seokjin rested his hands on her shoulders. "No need to bow" he stopped her.

Her eyes grew wide as she stood up straight. "Ah, sorry"

Seokjin chuckled. "Don't apologise, you did nothing wrong "

"Right, sorry " realising she apologised again, she quickly bit her nails as she got nervous, a habit of hers.

"You're so cute" he teased as she felt her cheeks become warm.

"Seokjin you shouldn't be saying things like that, people would get the wrong impression" she pouted cutely.

Seokjin laughed as he took an arrow from the bag on her back.

"I don't care, you're my sister" he cleared his throat. "Not by blood" he whispered almost like he was reassuring himself.

Auriol and Seokjin had known each other from very young, it was said that Auriol was found in the shimmering lake, abandoned and it brought great shock to the village that she didn't die.

Seokjins family took her under their wing, keeping her a secret for many years.

People in the village would give her strange looks because she had darker skin compared to them with natural white hair growing from the roots.

She thought she was weird, because she didn't fit in but seokjin always comforted her, making it known that she was the most precious thing in his life and that he loved her for her.

The village soon came to envy her beauty and who would have thought hate and jealousy would drive someone to utter madness.

"Seokjin~ what's for dinner?" Auriol asked as she slowly walked behind the elderly boy.

"Ah, I don't know. What would you like?"

The girl frozed, he's never asked her this before.

"Ah, whatever you decide to make"

Seokjin nodded. "Parents won't be back so we have the house to our self"

"Seokjin I was wondering if I could talk to other people in the village"

Seokjin slowed down as he looked back at her.