15

The four boys stared at Namjoon as he laid in the couch.

"Do you think he's okay?" Hoseok asked Jin.

Jin nodded reassuringly.  "Yeah he's immortal, he'll be fine"

"So what happened?" Jungkook asked.

Jin examined Jungkook. "You were guarding A'myas door, how come you're okay"

"Maybe it doesn't affect me " he shrugged.

Jin shook his head. "No, I heard the shriek at the lake and my nose started bleeding; God knows who else heard it "

Jimin placed a hand on his hip. "I didn't hear it"

"Something is off...... Namjoon started hemorrhaging in his head and right now his body is repairing that said damage, but you" he pointed to Jungkook "You were the closest, you should be dead because you're not immortal"

The three men started to stare at him as Jungkook started to cower.

"What are you trying to say, hyung?"

Jimin started to eye the maknae.  "What was the reason you got thrown out of your pack?"

Jungkook scoffed nervously. "I- I don't see why you're attacking me because of what happened to Namjoon"

Hoseok held his banded arm. "Jungkook, why didn't anything happen to you?"

Jungkook looked at Hobi. "Where were you?"

"I was in the market because me and joon got into a fight"

Jungkook scoffed, a little agitated.

"I'm leaving, someonelse could watch her door" Jungkook turned to leave but was faced by Jimin.

"Can you move?" He asked politely.

"You'll have to move me" Jimin grinned and before Jungkook could act out, Jin hit him at the back of his head.

......

"I'm not getting any of the guys" Yoongi groaned as he ruffled his hair.

Taehyung didn't seem to care as he was focused on the father.

"How did I lead them to her?" He asked. "I only met A'mya after her 18th"

"But you turned 18 before her, meaning you'd already been granted what's yours"

Taehyung was becoming irritated. "If you don't start answering me !" He shouted.

The man chuckled. "I've read all books known to man and witches, those eyes from earlier" the man paused a grin on his face. "You were born on an eclipse not the blood moon. "

"What are you proving?"

"You're not even fully bred, are you?"

Taehyung grabbed both ends of the man's chair as he squeezed them.

"Tae calm down" Yoongi spoke. "He's just messing with you"

The man turned to yoongi. "He's not like you, you know?" The man chuckled. "He's just imitating a vampire so he can coexist"

"Shut up !" Taehyung yelled .

The man chuckled "so they don't know, I'll like to see the look on their faces when they find out a blood hound is amongst them, a half one as of that"

....

"Hello!" Jungkook yelled as he tried to regain his vision.

His head was pounding as he winced from the striking pain.

"We should wait for Yoongi, isn't it his gift to know liars?" Hobi asked.

Seokjin nodded before stepping into the caged room.

"Jeon Jungkook, is that your name?"

Jungkook looked up as the light burnt his eyes.

"Of  course man, what the FUCK?!" He whined. "How did you even knock me out"

"You were vulnerable at the moment" Seokjin chuckled. "You should try not to be"

Jungkook stayed quiet. "Can you untie me?" He tried to burst the rope.

"Your immense strength had been weaken by that needle stuck in your arm which is connected to that tube"

Jungkook eyes followed Seokjins  finger.

He started to chuckle. "So what are you going to do now, cry wolf?" Jungkook asked.

Jin became confused at his statement."you're the wolf here?"

"Yeah, but it's who'll be crying" he smirked. "You know it's scientifically proven that a wolf is stronger than a vampire, even better if the wolf is the youngest of his pack "

"Jin, maybe we should wait for Taehyung" Hobi intervene.  "He's being cunning"

Jin shushed Hobi . "So are you saying you're stronger than me?" Jin grinned. "I'll like to see how long you last the moment you touch me"

Jungkook lowered his head as his shoulders and chest start to vibrate from his menacing laugh.

"It's the full moon"

Those were the last words used before Jungkook had Jin by the throat pinned against the concrete wall.

"You were saying,   hyung?"

Hoseok tried to stop them but found himself being thrown across the room.

Something wasn't right.

Something didn't feel right.

Hoseok felt the need to transform into his true form, Jungkook didn't smell like Jungkook.

He smelt evil.

"Let him go!" Hoseok growled as he became defensive.

Jungkook tilted his head as he stared at Hobi, a grin on his face.

"Sure"

The sound of bones cracking echoed throughout the room as he snapped Seokjins neck.

Hoseoks hair on his back started to rise, the room became chilly.

"I'm taking the girl"

Hoseok watched as every bone in Jungkooks body brake before a large shadow was casted over him.

"You're- you-" Hoseok was lost for words.

"A werewolf" Jungkook finished.

The boy grinned. "What's  better than a wolf?" Jungkook asked slyly. "What about a werewolf, half human half beast"

Hoseok felt a tingly sensation in his paws as he listened to Jungkook drag his claws against the wall .

"I don't want to hurt you, you're actually one of my favorites" Jungkook fake pouted.

Hoseok growled as he prepared to pounce.

"You'll have to get through me first if you want the girl"

Jungkook chuckled his voice becoming deeper.

"I'll do whatever it takes"