20

Jungkook stood infront of the shimmering lake with the girls body in his hands.

It was the river that brought her first double ganger  to life  so maybe it'll wake her up.

He waited for the Crescent moon to be at the center of the water before stepping in.

Her body was limp in his hands yet he could still hear her breathing.

Anyone would think she's  dead but  A'mya was very much alive.

■□■□■□

A'mya was still searching for a way out as the six other occupants harassed her. The five double gangers and her little voice in her head.

"When you wake up, you'll be reborned" Vita spoke.

A'mya didn't really care for that it felt like she has been trapped in her own mind for 1000's of years.

"We must be annoying" Katherine replied. "But make sure you let Jimin know I miss him"

A'mya scowled. "I'll never talk to that monster"

Katherine gasped. "You were once in love with that monster"

"No, you were"

"Lets just give her the back door" Livia spoke.

"No!" They all yelled in unison.

"She'll destroy it and I want my share of destruction before she does" Vita huffed.

A'mya rubbed her temple. "How long have I been here?!"

"Well it may feel long but you've only been here for 3 enchanted months" Auriol joined in the turtore.

A'mya sighed. "When will I get out!?" She yelled as her voice echoed.

"Until you accept" Vita spoke before furrowing her brows. "Somethings happening"

All the girls appeared around A'mya like a barrier, almost like her big sisters just that they all wore her face.

"Smells like fresh water" Auriol spoke.

Livia' s eyes grew wide. "We're at the shimmering lake, my birth place"

■□■□■

Jungkook laid the girl into the lake as he gave her a little push.

She floated before gradually sinking at the center of the lake.

"You brought no sacrifice?" The moon spoke.

The boy nodded. "She is of your doing so I hope you can fix her"

The moon chuckled. "Everything comes with a price, what would you give me boy?"

Jungkook smiled. "Whatever you wish"

The moon chuckled. "I see"

Jungkook watched as A'mya' s body rose to the surface again and was now levitating above the water.

Her curly hair was soaked as her clothing had changed to a white robe.