7

A'mya got out the shower as she headed towards the bed.

Opening the closet she pulled out one of the boys t-shirt.

As she looked through the clothes, her eyes came across a brown box.

Being curious she picked the box up as she opened it, her eyes lit up from seeing how beautiful the blue pendant was.

She wondered which one of them hid it, maybe it's for their significant other.

Closing the box she saw it beamed as her eyes grew wide.

She didn't know what came over her, but she was now standing in front of the mirror admiring the jewel around her neck.

Smiling at herself she tried taking the chain off, but it refused to budge.

Still being in her towel she quickly threw a t-shirt on as she called for hoseok.

Waiting for him to hear her, she sat on the bed with her feet crossed.

The door knob soon turned but it revealed to not be the person she had called upon.

"Where's hobi?" She asked with a raisen brow.

"He left to go out, told me to attend to you" jin spoke.

A'mya nodded. "Jin? Right?" She asked as he nodded. "We've never officially met, but can you keep a secret?" She asked as he looked at her curiously.

"Depends" he answered as he tried to listen to a change in her heart beat and their wasn't any.

"Awe, smart. But I found something and I may have troubled it and now it doesn't want to come off me" she rambled.

Jin's brow knitted. "What did you trouble?" He looked around the room.

Looking back at the girl he saw her reach her hands in her shirt as be quickly looked away.

"This" she said as he slowly turned back.

Jin sighed. "Where did you find that?" He asked annoyed.

"I'm the closet" she pointed. "It does want to come off of me" she pouted.

Jin nodded. "It's claimed you" he said as he walked to the bed. "And it's not going to come off for now" he said as he sat at the end of the bed.

The girl tilted her head. "Claim, what do you mean?"

"Means, whoever placed that necklace there, claimed you the moment you put it around your neck"

The girl gasped. "What? I- get this shit off me" she said quickly.

This is the first time he's picked up a change in her heart rate, either she was scared or nervous.

"I can't, whoever put it there is the only person able to get rid of it"

The girl looked at the pendant. "Curiousity got me here" she whispered.  "But who would want to claim me?" She looked up at him with questioning brows.

Jin just shrugged his shoulders.

The girl groaned. "Do you think it's one of the guys?" She paused. " or is it you?"

Jin swung his arms up in defense. "No, I don't really go for outside my kind"

The girl prompt a hand on her hip. "What's that suppose to mean?"

"Meaning, I only date vampires and you're a- um- a kinda witch " he rubbed the back of his neck. "But  that doesn't mean you're unattractive" he started to ramble on as A'mya cut him off.

"It's okay" she laughed.

The man quickly stood up as he began to exit. "I didn't mean to offend you"

She chuckled. "Maybe word yourself properly next time"

He just nodded as he left.

....

Jim walked downstairs where he saw the other boys standing.

"Smooth" jungkook  teased.

"Shut up" he chucked the younger one.

Counting only give boys decided to speak.

"I thought we were getting rid of her?" Jin asked.

Namjoon nodded. "We are, aren't we Yoongi?"

Yoongi nodded. "Before the blood moon, because it's going to be chaos trying to hide her here"

"So, someone tell me why she's been claimed?"

"What?! " namjoon yelled.

"It's not me, I haven't touched her" jungkook answered quickly.

Yoongi looked at the younger with a scowl on his face.  "You're such a virgin"

Jungkook started to square up. "I'm not you dwarf"

"Can you two shut up, now only we know about her so it has to be someone in the house" namjoon spoke.

The boys thought.

"Maybe it's Taehyung, they had history" Jin said.

"I doubt, he wouldn't want her to hate him even more" jungkook said.

Yoongi sighed. "With a vampire pendant, it's like a compulsion spell. She'll be in love with whoever it belongs to"

"So if it's not any of us, then sho did it?"

....

I

t was around dawn when all the boys had returned home.

Jin was preparing lunch for A'mya since the boys don't really eat home cooked meals.

As the table was set up, Jin went up to A'mya and surprisingly, she accepted to join the table for supper.

"Hi" she greeted everyone as she walked to the chair Jin had provided her.

The pendant was on display as everyone stared at it.

Taehyung's brow furrowed. "Why do you have that around your neck?" He asked instantly.

The girl looked at him. "And why do you care?" She rolled her eyes. "But I found it in the closet"

Taehyung's face hardened. "Who claimed her?"

"No one can CLAIM anyone" she chuckled as she took a sip of her water.

"Well down here, things work a little differently" jimin smirked at the girl

A'mya found herself getting out of her chair and walking towards him, it was almost like she was being pulled.

"Jimin you did not" namjoon groaned.

"I did " he smiled as he pushed his chair out so that the girl can sit on his lap.

"She's mine until I say she isn't"

》》》》》

Thank for reading.

Vote and comment