⋅⋆ xix.

𝟎𝟏𝟗. ❝ HELL'S NOT READY. ❞

     — TIREDNESS HAD TAKEN HER, FORCING HER TO CLOSE HER EYES AND DREAM NIGHTMARES

     — TIREDNESS HAD TAKEN HER, FORCING HER TO CLOSE HER EYES AND DREAM NIGHTMARES. She was awoken by the flap of her tent being opened roughly, Bellamy and Clarke looking down at her like they were debating on whether to wake her up or not. Cleo's eyes had peeled open at the sound of the tent rustling, along with Bellamy's frantic call for Octavia every five seconds.

   "Are you asleep, Alpha?" Bellamy asked.

   "Not anymore, no." She sat up from her position, careful not to wake up Harper. "Why, what's happening?"

   "It's Octavia, she's not here."

   Cleo blinked the tiredness out of her eyes slowly and shook her head. She wasn't close with either of the Blake siblings, but she didn't want anything bad to happen to either of them. "Okay, we'll find her."

   Clarke helped her up, grabbing her hand and pulling her up. She grabbed a jacket just on the inside of the tent and followed the leaders of the camp. As she shrugged the jacket onto her torso, Bellamy began waking up the campers from their slumber.

   She hugged herself tightly as campers began pouring in near the dwindling campfire. Bellamy appeared out of the darkness with different makeshift weapons.

   "Everybody, gather around and grab a weapon," he said, throwing down the pile of sharpened sticks and spears. "My sister's been out there alone for twelve hours, arm up." He looked around intensely at the group of delinquents. "We're not coming back without her."

   Cleo inhaled sharply, pushing her hair behind her ears. She bent down and reached to grab a weapon before Bellamy stopped her.

   "You don't have to have a weapon, you're with me." He held out an arm in front of the pile of weapons, stopping her from picking one up. "Let's go get Finn, he's with us, too."