Prologue

"Holy shit!"

I was caught blindsided, my nerves on end as I received blow after blow on my prostate. Just the way I liked it.

And it was by the man I wanted the most.

Where are we anyways? Hell if I know, last thing I remember is... Nothing really.

The way his body hovered over mine made it hard to think clearly to be honest.

We've been going at it for what felt like hours. I've been trying to come for so long not but he won't let me. Had it been anyone else denying me of such a sensation, I would've thrown these hands, but since it's him, my Daddy, I wouldn't dare.

I can already tell that even thinking about walking when this is over is impossible. The way he's going at it, I'm surprised he hadn't broken a bone yet.

But I fucking love how rough he is.

Slowly I feel a hand travel up my stomach to my chest to my throat, squeezing just enough to make me arch my back in pleasure.

He's saying something, probably talkin shit, he knows I like that shit.

But I'm zoning out. It sounds like someone's calling my name from a distance, but who would be calling me at a time like this? Right when it's getting so good!

"JAHSEH! Get up Nigga! You gonna be late for school!"

Ugh. It's Mom.

"Okay okay, hold up" I say, grabbing my blankets. It's cold as shit in this house.

"Hurry yo ass up. I gotta pick up your cousin from the train station, and if you're not gone by the time I get back, you better ask God to save yo skinny ass" She walks away after that, and I could hear her footsteps going down the stairs.

"Ma!" I yell after her.

"What you need nigga?!" She yells back.

I love her so much.

"What's wrong with the thermostat?!" I'm not lying when I say it's cold as shit. I'm already anemic.

"I don't know! I've been trying to get yo ass up and fix that at the same time. I gotta go pick up Jarad, so you gotta wait til I get back later to fix it!"

By this time I had already started getting ready. I've got less time than usual because of my... Sleep.

I showered last night though, thank God.

I walk in the bathroom, brushing my teeth and washing my face. I hear my mom saying goodbye and reminding me not to be late for school.

I hate school so damn much it's unreal. So many judgemental people hating you because you look a certain way. Like what the fuck is their problem? Haven't you heard don't judge a book by it's cover?

Okay let's fast forward around 30 minutes later. I'm walking up to the school entrance, since I live so close to the building. I spot my friend Gazzy, he's talking to this guy named Omar. They've been friends for about 3 years. Since the beginning of highschool.

Omar is a year and a half older than us, but he had to repeat the third grade, so he's with us now. I don't mind it though, he's pretty cool.

I walk over to them, only to almost get tackled by Gazzy. My God, this nigga is a ball of energy.

"Jah, oh my God, you missed Stokeley walk in this morning. He was looking so good, you're gonna freak when you see him."

"Ooh shit." I close my mouth and lick my lips as I imagine what kind of snack my man was looking like today. I tell you, God took his time on that piece of man.

And before you ask, no. Gazzy does not have a thing for Stokeley. And yes, he's fucking Omar. Long story short, they have this "thing" where Omar always goes to Gazzy's house to "fix his TV" or something like that.

But back to the present time. I ended up walking into the school, heading to my locker. I took out what was needed for my first period.

Algebra 2 with Trigonometry.

(This is a real class of mine)

Believe it or not, I have this class with Stokeley. I sit right in front of his fine ass. And of course, you know a bitch gotta take advantage of that.

I peeked in to see if he was there and he was. And Lord knows Gazzy wasn't lying.

He had on a durag, I mean, what's new? But Lord have mercy everything below that. He had a new face tattoo below his right eye. I couldn't tell what it said yet. But he had on a white misfit shirt and black polo pants with some fresh ones.

He looked up and the way he looked at me had me dripping like water like ugghhh. I need this nigga to pound my lights out.

"Wassup Jah?" He said in that deep sexy ass voice of his.

"Hey Stoke." I replied smoothly.

I made sure I had my tight pants on today. They were skinny asf and since, you know, a bitch got cakes, I had to let em show.

I walked over to my desk and laid a pencil and notebook down on top. I purposely knocked my pencil over, just so I could bend over right in front of his view. He got an eye full of this real ass.

I heard him groan behind me and I couldn't help but smirk a little. I turned around and saw him biting his lower lip.

"Whoops. Clumsy me" I said.

"Yeah. Clumsy you."