Ch.7: Lucid Dreams

WARNING: IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO RAPE, OR SEXUAL ASSUALT, DONT READ.

"Shit. Damn" Jahseh Muttered. His hole was being eaten and his back was arched, his face smushed into the pillow of the mysterious bed he found himself in.
In the back of his mind, he knew this was another dream, but he's been so dick-deprived that he'd take almost anything he could.
And right now, his dick was hard, hole was gaping, and his pride was forgotten.
Slurps were the only thing he could hear, other than his loud moans and the beating of his own heart.
"Shit! Stok-Daddy! I-I need you" he gasped.
He was leaking profusely and he couldn't take anymore of that tongue without coming, but he wanted the dick.
He felt himself being repositioned, back arched and ass lifted, and he was ready.
It was seconds later when he felt his hole being intruded, stretched and fitted around something so big, but wonderful.
He could feel himself being thrusted into, and it was the greatest feeling ever.
"Shit, God, don't stop- please!" He begged.
In, out. In, out. It was a rhythm that he wanted to last forever. He never wanted this feeling to stop,
But of course it had to end sooner or later.

The feeling of pressure on his dick had been all to real to just be a part of his wet dream. He felt something, a hand, crawling up his thin shirt and rubbing at his nipples.

His eyes snapped open to see a figure in the darkness and his stomach dropped.

Someone was touching him. Someone was molesting him.

He couldn't move. He was in shock, and to be honest, he was scared. He'd never expected for this to happen. He wasn't ready to defend himself.

The sick feeling of hands rubbing and caressing his body came to a stop.

"Oh shit, you're awake." A sick grimy voice spoke.

He recognized that voice. It was his cell mate.

He knew he was trouble.

"You're so pretty, you know that? Such a pretty baby boy, I just couldn't help myself. You know, I can make you mines. Would you like that?" The man asked. He was getting closer to his face, and his breath reeked of jail food and ass.

Jahseh shook his head rapidly, accidentally letting a whimper slip out in fear.

"Oh really? You don't? Well, shit, I'm hurt. But you see, I don't take that very kindly. You either gonna be a good lil bitch and let me have that fat ass you packing, or you just gonna have to scream while I take the shit from you. It's your choice Ma." The cellmate spoke, his voice got more sinister, and he sounded serious.

"N-no nigga! Get off!" Jah started kicking and thrashing and he found himself falling off his bed with the man falling with him.

They started scrambling, Jah trying to get away while his cellmate tried to grab his pants and pull them down.

"Shit! No! Get away from me!" He begged.

"Ah nah nigga! You finna be mines. I'm not letting you go."

Jahseh hated every single moment of this. He hated that he couldn't fight back, he knew he could have, and his cellmate wasn't that much taller than him. He knew that if he wanted to, he could easily knock his ass out.

But if he did that, wouldn't he get more jail time? Would he not get in trouble for fighting another inmate?

He knew they were being loud, but no guards were coming to see what the problem was. What kind of system was this? What if he was being murdered?

He might actually get murdered. Holy shit.

He couldn't do anything about it. He couldn't scream once the man finally got a hold of his trousers, couldn't punch once he felt himself being flipped onto his stomach, and he only flinched when the man put a finger inside of him.

"Now you gonna surrender and take this peacefully? I'mma have to hurt you if you don't." The man asked finally, breath heaving from the battle he was apart of.

Part of Jahseh wanted to keep fighting, but he knew only bad shit would happen to him if he actually beat up his cell mate. He wanted to be out of this place as soon as possible.

With a meek nod and a few sniffles, Jah gave his answer.

"Good. Once I'm in you gonna be begging me to keep goin. You ain't gonna want it to stop."

That was a lie. He wanted it to stop before it even started, but it wasn't up to him anymore. He already accepted his fate.

But it seemed like God was actually looking out for him, because when his hole felt like it couldn't be stretched anymore and the sick fuck was positioning himself at his entrance, a guard came yelling and busting through the door, pinning his inmate to the ground and putting his hands behind his back.

"DIDN'T I TELL YOU ABOUT BEING SUCH A SICK FUCK DANNY YOU BASTARD?" The guard yelled.

Jahseh hurried up and scrambled to a corner, pulling up his pants and wrapping his arms around himself, imagining it was Stokeley protecting him. This night was hell and the guard was the only angel who came to his rescue.

Another guard came in. He looked around the cell before his eyes finally landed on Jahseh's shivering form.

"Are you alright? Can you stand?" The officer asked.

Jahseh merely nodded, slowly standing up and walking toward the officer.

"Here, come along with me. I'll put you somewhere away from him and the rest of the sick fucks in this place." The guard said, grabbing him by the arm and leading him out of the cell, away from the screaming officer.

Jah couldn't have been more happier. He just wanted this night to end, pronto.

He wanted everything to end.
___________________________

Damn, that wasn't what we wanted for our favorite baby boy. I hope he ends up okay!
STREAM SKINS ON MY KIDS OR YALL GON REGRET IT.