Ch.1: Dayum.

"Gazzy I promise you, I will let that nigga put me against the wall any day." I say as we sat at our lunch table.

I promise y'all, I was giving Stokeley all I could. Flirting wise, that is.

These tight ass pants ain't restricting my airflow for nothing.

Omar was staying in the gym for a little longer, playing basketball with some of his other friends. He and Stokeley are good friends too, so more than likely he's there with him.

Oh shit, I can just imagine him shirtless in the locker room right now. That gets my dick pretty happy.

I can't believe I just said that shit.💀🤦🏾‍♂️But it's Tru tho.

Since we've sat down, Gazzy has been telling me about this upcoming date he has with some guy. He swears up and down it's someone I don't know, but I know it's Omar. I'm not slow sweetheart.

We were having chicken Alfredo for lunch and, surprisingly, it wasn't that bad. Especially since I hadn't eaten breakfast today. And I was hungrier than a motherfuck- oh my God.

Stokeley and Omar walked in. Shirts off and everything. I caouldnt take my eyes off Stoke. I mean, if you were there, you'd be the same. But there was one problem.

Stokeley and Omar were fighting.

And it looked like it was going to be physical.

"Oh shit. What happened?" Gazzy questioned. He was trying to act nonchalant about it, but I could tell by the way his body tensed up that he was stopping himself from going over there and jumping to Omar's side.

I wanted to do the same for Stokeley though, but I wanted to be sure that I was protecting the right person. I did stand up though, just in case help was needed.

I may take dick but a mother fucker can't take these hands TF.

"You got about five seconds to give me my shit or I swear to God I'mma smack the shit outcho uglass." Stokeley's fine ass said that. Yes Daddy.

Wait, that's just wrong for me to say right now.

"I'mma tell yo Barney built ass one more time, I don't have it. It's a whole iPhone, track that bitch." Omar retaliated.

So basically, someone stole his iPhone. Oh. Okay.

"Fuck that, it was there when I went into the locker room the first time with Danny, and now that bitch is gone, and you were the last one to come out before I walked in. I don't gotta track shit. I know you got it."

Oh shit. Daddy's getting angry.

I could see the way he was pulling up his pants and getting ready to pounce. This nigga just don't know how to calmly asses the damn situation. Maybe it was one of the guys who came out before Omar. How about that?

I started to walk forward towards the bickering duo. Everybody was too scared to say anything, considering these are two of the biggest niggas in this building. I'd be scared too.

"Yo, you better chill TF out", Says Omar, " you should check Danny ass. You know his ass be stealing. Remember how he stole my charger last year? Man, that puta is a thief."
Omar was starting to lose his chill too, and I've never seen him so animated before. It's almost scary.

By this time, I was already in front of them, getting ready to break it up when they just pounced out of fucking nowhere. Didn't give a nigga a warning or anything.

Last thing I remember was hearing Gazzy's voice yell "WATCH OUT" and being blindsided by a flying fist hitting me in my face. Then, everything faded to black.

_____________________________

Yeah, I know it's short. I just wanted to give a quick chapter to get a gist of how often I can write this lol. Thanks to everyone who has been reading, liking, and commenting so far!❤️