Ch.4: Date!

If you thots want a face reveal get this bitch up to 100 likes. Don't make me regret this shit. Share this MF or sum.💯

"Jarad! He's outside! I'll be back later!"

Stokeley is outside BIIIITCH.

Oh... I may get some dick today.

Stoke texted me telling me to come on out and I hurried up and grabbed a banana. I didn't have time to find anything else so shiet.

I grabbed my keys and ran out the house, making sure to lock the door behind me.

I look out to see no one outside. I hate when mfs tell me to come outside and they ain't even pull up yet.

Right when I was about to turn around and go back inside, I see a black SUV pull up playing some Reggae music. I look in the driver's seat to see that it was Stokeley himself.

Late ass.

He steps out once he stopped the car and walks up to me.

"Hey." He simply says.

"Hi." I say back.

We both just stood there like complete idiots and let me tell you...

It was awkward as the FUUUUUUUK.

"So", I started, "we gonna get in the car or...?"

"Oh. Shit, yeah. C'mon." Aweee. He's nervous.

Cute.

We walk to the car and he opens up the passenger side for me.

"Thank you. You're such a gentleman."

"Anytime."

He gets in the driver's side and before he pulls off,he reaches in the backseat to get something.

He pulled out a teddy bear, some chocolates, roses, and a card. He handed them to me, and I was speechless.

"Oh my God, Stoke, you shouldn't have. This is so beautiful." I say softly.

"Of course I should have. I feel awful for hurting that pretty lil face of yours. I hope you really do forgive me." He said.

He looked at me with hope and I couldn't be mad at him even if he somewhat deserved it.

"Of course I forgive you Stokeley Pokeley. I can never stay mad at you.

He smiled and it brightened up the whole car. I leaned over and kissed his cheek, turning around quickly to hide my flaming face.

He chuckled softly and grabbed my hand, kissing and holding it while we pulled off.
________________

The rolled ice cream place was on the other side of town. It was in Chinatown out South.

(An: this is based in Chicago where I am lol. They'll be in Florida a little later. Y'all gonna do be shook lemme tell y'all that😏)

There was a bit of traffic. I guess we weren't the only ones planning on going to Chinatown today.

Dumb dickhead people.

My stomach rumbled and I realised I was still hungry. I hadn't eaten the banana I grabbed from my kitchen before I left and I still had it in my lap.

I grabbed it and opened it, not thinking much of anything while I was eating it.

But I did turn around to see Stokeley was eyeing me while I was eating my damn banana and I was confused.