Ch.9: 💦👅😩

You wanna know something? I guess you could classify me as a "Horny Virgin."

That's right. Me and Stoke never had sex. On prom night we did things close to it, but he said he didn't want to rush things.

Which pissed me off because I was horny as fuck. I was legit ready to spread my shit on the deadlocs. And the fact that he was packing a fat pickle in them pants he been wearing didn't help my hunger for him.

So now that I find myself in fucking jail, with no other way to get pleasure than to pleasure myself, I was frustrated.

My first time had almost been taken. I'm honestly still shook up about that but I'm glad I taught that fuck-nugget a lesson.

But now that I think about it, there was a Danny that went to school with us in highschool. I wonder...

Any who, I'm fucking horny.

And I can't do shit with Uzi in the fucking room watching me like a hawk. Since the incident with me fighting, he hasn't let me out of his sight once. Even when his favorite guard comes to our cell, he barely pays attention to him anymore.

The kiss we shared that day is still on my mind though. It's not like I didn't like it. I enjoyed it actually. But I don't know what that makes us. I like Uzi alot but I can't see myself with anyone other than Stokeley. And I hate that nigga still.

But I love him 😖.

I'm hoping Uzi doesn't catch feelings for me, because I'll have to put him down, and I don't wanna be mean to him.

We gotta talk about this...

"Uzi, Can we talk?" I started.

He looked up from where he was laying on the bed and sat up.

"Yeah. What's up?" He asked.

I calmed myself down and looked him in the eyes. "Uzi, I like you alot, and you mean a lot to me. You've helped me out in ways that others can't. And I really appreciate you." I said.

"I think I know where this is going." He replied. I turned away and looked at our cell door.

"If it's about that kiss, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that." He said, tilting my face back his way.

I swear for a short ass nigga he be giving me certain vibes.

"I enjoyed the kiss, Uzi. But there is something I feel like you should know. There is, well, was someone in my life. I care about him alot. In fact, I love him. And I'm sorta hoping that we can fix our mangled relationship once I get outta here." I admitted. I was biting my lip while looking at him and he just looked at my face and nodded.

"Hey, I get it. It's tough out here. You aren't obligated to do shit for me." He said, ruffling my hair. We laughed and talked for about ten minutes before a thought came to my mind.

"So... Who's the guard?" I stood up getting a small ball from beneath my pillow and throwing it and catching it.

He frowned a little before realisation hit him. His frown turned bashful and he looked away.

"H-him? Oh he's just been here since I first got here. I-i guess he just took a liking to me." He muttered the last part but I heard him clearly.

I threw the ball at his head and he yelped.

"Nigga I need details the fuck. Name, dob, all that shit." We both laughed, Uzi still holding his head and me holding my stomach. I love how I can just be comfortable around him.

"Okay okay! Shit. Keep your voice down. Prisoners and guards aren't allowed to interact like this."
He spoke. He stood up and grabbed me by my shoulders and sat me back down next to him.

Tough Luck, Rough Love {Slümptäçïøn}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara