Chapter 1

[A/N: Ready for the crossover you never knew you wanted?? Lol anyways I kinda need to state a few facts before we start so there's no confusion.

-Civil war did happen, Peter just wasn't invited despite being known about by Tony.
-Homecoming didn't happen, but this sorta takes the place of it.
-Throw timelines out the window because were going to fit everything together like a mismatched puzzle set, don't know how it's going to work yet but just keep that in mind. I'll try to fit thing together best I can, though, I shouldn't have to much trouble unless I decide to wright a squeal.
-Peter is an American wizard so remember no-maj means muggles.
-Spidey sense mixed with magic makes Peter kinda psychic. Or as the wizarding world calls them Legilimens

Also this story is originally posted on my AO3 account, link is on my profile.

That's about it, enjoy!]

Peter was still in shock as he stared  down at his untied shoes. The laces were neglected and laid across the floor haphazardly, but Peter couldn't find the will to tie them.

When he received the news, he'd rushed to the hospital as fast as he could. So fast, in fact, that he still had part of his home made Spider-Man suit still on. Now, it lay hidden under black sweats and a gray hoodie he managed to throw on.

His mind was empty, yet noisy and uncooperative at the same time. Still, he had to focus despite the difficulty. If he wasn't careful, his emotions could trigger an eruption of magic he had no hopes of controlling. It would be devastating to the already vulnerable no-majs. That was currently the only motivation he had to keep himself from breaking down right there in the hospital hallway.

He wished he had his wand, at least then he'd have somewhere to point the magic if it exploded.

But no, students were required to keep their wands at school over the summer brakes. That stupid school and the stupid government and the stupid wand permit you couldn't get till you were 17. If he had his wand...

Peter let out a shaky sigh.

If he had his wand... he still wouldn't be able to save her.

Peter's attention was suddenly drawn away from his shoelaces, which had been his main focus for the past thirty  minutes, by the light clicking of heels against the tiled floor in the dim hallway.

"Mr. Parker?" The woman said in a soft voice.

He didn't remember commanding his head to look up at her, but his body responded anyways. There was a small hope that she'd at least be someone from MACUSA (The Magical Congress of the United States of America), but one look at her and his spidey sense told him she was just another no-maj. That terrified him.

It's not that he wasn't used to the no-maj world, he'd grown up in it and was very familiar with it, it was just there were always so many rules and restrictions when dealing with them. The wizarding world of America had little to no contact with no-majs if it could be helped, so what would it mean for Peter if he ended up in the no-maj adoption service? How would he get to school? Would he be stuck on the wrong side of the two worlds forever? Even if he could get to his owl, who was he even supposed to contact in situations like this?

Peter's brain kept spinning with panic and the woman seemed to pick up on it, she knelt down in front of him and put  a hand over his.

"Peter?" She said in a more gentle tone. "My name is Sally Yale, I'm the social worker assigned to your case. I'm sorry... but I have to ask, is there anyone you can contact?" Peter's spider sense told him she already knew the answer, but even without the sense, he could see it in her eyes.