Chapter 10

[A/N: And here's your lovely 10,000+ word chapter for you!! Average word count for most chapters in a standard book is 5,000, so it's like I'm giving you two chapters for every one!!]

"Vis?" Wanda said a little worried, Vision wasn't the type to just space out considering he was an android, so she could only assume something was wrong.

Vision blinked as he reoriented himself with his surroundings, "I'm fine," he replied quickly but was still coming to terms with the curious information he was rereading, "I-... I seem to have a message from JARVIS."

"I thought he was destroyed.... Well, you know what I mean. How can he still be active?"

"He's not, its an old message, but more along the lines of a last will and testament," Vision looked at the now black TV screen with a baffled expression, Wanda had turned it off moments ago.

She shifted so she was sitting up with her legs crossed as she looked at Vision, "What did it say?"

"It was a protocol that was set as a priority among all others, but from the looks of the artifacting code around it, it was designed to be JARVIS' primary function, what he was created for. But the way it was hidden and what it suggests, I'm not even sure Mr. Stark was aware of it. It seemed to have been designed to be undetected until activated. When Mr. Stark gained custody of Peter Parker, it triggered the activation... the protocol has listed instructions," Vision frowned.

"What is it? Instructions for what?"

"There's a package I must recover, I'm sorry Wanda," he sighed sadly, "I know we rarely get time together nowadays but I feel I must fulfill JARVIS' final request, especially with how much effort he put into securing it," Vision had stood up and Wanda followed, he took her hands gently in his before kissing them lightly. "I'll finish this as soon as I can but I'm unsure about the time frame."

"It's ok, Vis, you do what you need to. You know where to find me."

******

Peter tapped his pencil against the edge of his book One Thousand Herbs and Magical Fungi. He was working on notes for an upcoming quiz. Though most of the work was hands on, there were the few rare written quizzes and Peter still liked to be ready. Herbology wasn't his best class so he had to put in a little extra studying.

He was sitting in the library where he could usually be found during the few hours of break between classes. He settled into the little nook at the far end between the spell books and curse reversal guides, usually no one ventures that far into the library at this time and if they did, they left Peter to work in peace.

After making a note of the common properties of toadstools, Peter heard the familiar flutter of wings. He looked up to find both his owls perched on the chair across from him.

"What's up guys?" He greeted with a smile, he briefly pondered giving them an owl treat but remembered he left them back in his dorm.

'Vader and I are having an argument!' Leia pouted, if that were even possible for an owl, but she somehow pulled it off flawlessly.

Peter was a bit taken back by this and set his pencil down on the notebook he was using to give them his attention. "Um, ok?" he had never seen Vader and Leia argue, maybe his owls didn't get along as well as he thought they did. "So, what's the problem?"

'Well,' Vader said as he glared at Leia, 'She insisted that 'library' is spelt with a 'ei' and two 'B's, obviously that's wrong, right?'

"Well-" Peter started, but was interrupted by the fiery voice of Leia.