Chapter 12

[A/N: For anyone who's worried I forgotten about this fic. Don't. This thing is always on my mind. It's just a hassle to get chapters out.

Enjoy.  :}      ]

Peter took in a sharp breath at the announcement of his name.

There was no cheering like before, all the students were caught between looking at Harry and Peter, but most people settled on Harry, he was The Boy Who Lived after all.

"Guess that's why my senses were acting up," Peter stood slowly.

"This... can't be good," Draco muttered in shock.

Peter gave one last look at Draco before he took a step away from the table and made his way quickly towards the front of the Hall. He kept his head down and fists clenched, his mind buzzing as he tried to figure out what kind of villainous plot would profit from his presence in the competition.

Harry was slower to recover from the shock and Dumbledore had to call his name again.

Peter was already to the chamber door by the time Harry reacted, but Peter could only tell from the new set of footsteps in the unnaturally quiet Hall, he was making an effort not to look up at the eyes no doubtedly watching him.

Glad to be through the doors as quick as possible, Peter found himself in a smaller room lined with paintings. Peter vaguely thought that he would have shown Tony the room during his visit if he had known about it. His eye was caught by the flickering light from the fireplace opposite of the door he entered.

The portrait watched with narrowed eyes, obviously sensing something amiss with the additional student in the room. Peter spotted a short man in one of the paintings who looked slightly out of breath whispering to a woman who sat in a luscious red chair. Her eyes went wide at the gosip and she looked towards the chamber doors. As if on cue, Harry stepped in still looking in shock.

Peter's quiet entrance hadn't alerted the other champions of his presence, but when Harry nervously shut the door louder than necessary they both had eyes on them again.

They turned from their quiet discussion near the fireplace, Viktor was the first to catch on that something was wrong, but Fleur Delacour was the first to speak up.

She tossed back her long silvery hair, "What is it?" her French accent just as thick as the others from her school, "Do they want us back in the Hall?"

"Peter?" Viktor spoke slowly as his eyes darted between the two extra champions.

Peter just shook his head, he was still trying to process his newest spell of bad luck.

Man, he really hopes Tony won't be too upset about this.

The silence stretched on as none of the new champions knew what to think of the situation, luckily it didn't last long as the sound of scurrying footsteps from behind the door.

Lundo Bagman was the first to push through the door, he looked rather excited as he took both Peter and Harry by the arms leading them towards the center of the room as he muttered, "Extraordinary! Absolutely extraordinary! Gentlemen... lady," He said, now addressing the other three champions, "May I introduce, incredible though it may seem, the fourth and FIFTH Triwizard champions!"

Viktor straightened at the news, his face grew darker as he examined the two but Peter could sense a flash of concern cross his thoughts. Diggory didn't seem fazed, but Peter noticed his adam's apple bob as his eyes darted between Harry and Bagman, convinced he might have heard wrong. Delacour seemed to interpret the news as some kind of jest, she tossed her hair behind her shoulder smiling, "Oh, very funny joke, Mr. Bagman."