Chapter 5

[A/N: Are you guys ready for the World Cup!!

Because here it is!

Hope you guys like it, there were some parts I was a bit iffy about but I think I worked it out... hopefully. Though there is some slight bad news since this chapter is a tinny bit shorter then the others.]

As they followed the lights through the wood, the air was filled with excited chanting as well as people singing in support of their teams.

Neither Peter or Tony had been to anything like this, Peter not able to afford the trip and Tony not caring enough to attend a no-maj sporting event, but even he knew those would have been nothing compared to this.

It wasn't till ten minutes into the twenty minute walk it would take them to get to the pitch, that Tony could feel the effects of the previously mentioned muggle repelling spell.

Despite the ring on his finger to ward against the magics effects, Tony was getting the uneasy urge to turn away from the place, that he needed to go somewhere else, do something important.

He staggered slightly in his walk.

Peter was the first to notice his struggles.

"Tony?" He asked with a slightly concerned expressions.

Then Heartstring.

"Perhapes the magic was stronger than I anticipated," he said nervously, with a guilty look in his eye.

"No, it's fine. Just wasn't expecting it," Tony brought a hand up to pinch the bridge of his nose. The conflict was giving him a light headache, he needed to figure out this thought loop he was stuck in. "Give me a minute..."

He tried thinking of it as computer commands.

He needed to go somewhere else . Do something important.

Well that was an easy fix once he actually considered what it was telling him.

He needed to stay with Peter. This was important to Peter.

Everytime the prompt popped into his head he replied with those answers. Soon the headache was gone and despite still receiving the prompts, it wasn't as overwhelming as before.

"I'm good now," Tony said looking back at the two.

Heartstring was still slightly nervous but Peter looked at Tony with a smug grin, since he could probably tell what Tony's coping mechanism was.

"Shut up," Tony smiled as he shook his head, he walked passed Peter playfully knocking the kid's shoulder against his own.

"I didn't say anything," Peter protested as he followed.

"You didn't need to," Tony called back. The prompt was slightly stronger as they got closer, but now that he had a handle on it, it hardly had an effect on him now.

Once they reached the clearing, the three stood in awe at the massive structure before them. The stadium was so large that from where they stood, they could only see a fraction of its full size.

Heading towards one of the entrances, which already overflowed with eager witches and wizards, they waiting in line till they got to the Ministry witch checking tickets. Heartstring handed her thairs and she glanced at them for a moment before checking a roll of parchment, then looking at the tickets once more.

"Prime seats! So you'll be in the Top Box, just gone straight upstairs and as high as you can go, you should find it," She gave them a friendly smile before calling the next in line.