The Mark

A.N: This is the preview for my Bakudeku fic that I've shown in A Little Bit Quirky. There is a little more information here and I want you guys to know in advance that I probably won't be updating this for a while. If you guys are interested tho, I'll definitely publish the first chapter as soon as you like!
Hope you enjoy! 😘

Warning: Sexual themes and violence.

~~~

"S...Stop!" I roar, hating the way my voice trembles. I scramble away from the Alpha before me. The wetness seeping from between my legs, drenches my thighs and shivers rack my body.

"K...Kacchan. Y...Your scent." He mumbles, voice low and urging the heat flooding my body to rise in temperature.

"You're an Omega."

The word cuts through the haze of my mind and I feel tears threaten to fall from my eyes. "D....Deku, stay back!" I whimper, hand falling to the painfully throbbing bump between my legs, so stiff it strains against my pants. He doesn't listen, taking a step forward. He towers over me despite, his small frame and his scent ambushes me, my body falling limp. Before, I can even open my mouth to shout a protest he's beside me, icy fingers cooling my feverish skin through my shirt. "D...Deku!" His eyes are like two emeralds that glow in the evening light; a predator's eyes......

An Alpha's gaze.

The Omega in me preens at the attention, urging me to spread my legs and I bite the inside of my cheek to stop myself from obeying it. "Izuku, please....." I whisper. I hate that I sound so weak, so vulnerable. I want to scream, I want to hide, I want to rip this disgusting secondary-gender from me but, most of all, I want him.
I want an Alpha.
Before, I can crawl to the exit, his grip tightens on my shoulder and suddenly I'm flipped around, my face pressed against the floor. I wince and turn my head slightly. "What are you..." I trail off when I see the smile curling his lips. It's lethal and my eyes widen when he caresses the nape of my neck. "No." I mutter, face paling and fear tightening my chest.
"Izuku, no! Pleas—"
I cut myself off with a scream of agony as, he sinks his teeth into my nape. The pain is excruciating, spreading like poison from where his teeth pierce my skin to every crevice of my body. I'm drowned in freezing water, my blood turning to ice in my veins and a layer of frost coating my bones. I can't breath, I can't move.
Tears fall from my eyes and I let out a sob as his teeth sink in farther and the coldness embeds itself in my chest. It leaves me hollow; a husk of what I once was.
Above the pain, and the fear, and the cold, is the single truth that threads itself through every fibre of my being:

I am his.

~~~

A.N: Here's the front cover. It's a little blurry for some reason.

 It's a little blurry for some reason