VII. A Man Of Luck

A.N: Thanks for all the support and plz comment/vote.
Here's the next chapter, sorry for the delay! 😘💕

Warning: Smut! You have been warned!
To all y'all innocent minds run far away!!!
Heathens and other perverted minds, plz stay. 😜👌

All Might's P.O.V:
My footsteps are silent as I cross the roof of the huge mansion.

Despite the wet tiles, I never once slip, reaching the spouting and leaning over the edge. The drop below is huge, but it doesn't phase me as I pull the messenger bag from my shoulder and place it on the ground. Steel clatters, but it's drowned out by the smooth violin music dancing out an open window of the mansion.
As I root through the bag, pulling out a few machine parts, I feel nostalgia creep up my spine as the joyful music whispers through the wind.
My Mate plays the violin– though his pieces are far more sombre. I smile, tapping my toe to the tune.
God I miss him. I think as I pull out a long pipe screwing it to a hefty piece of metal. How long has it been since I last seen him? 11 months? Far too long.
I pause to caress the scent gland just beneath my ear. The memory of our goodbyes all those months ago resurfaces and I can't fight the cheeky grin that stretches across my face.

<<< SMUT WARNING >>>

"Fuuuuuck....." The Alpha reached up to twine his hands around my neck, fingers toying with the sweaty hair at my nape. I revelled in the huskiness of his voice; the raw pleasure and continued stroking his member slowly.

That's how he liked. Slow and sensual, almost torturous in its teasing.

"Tosh.....Toshinori-" I flicked my wrist harshly and he jolted forward cumming in my hand.
Head nestled in the crook of my neck, his heady pants evened out against my skin. With chilly fingers, he traced the Mark on my nape and I crushed him to me, hands clamping down on his waist. "I... Have to go...." I managed, as he continued stroking the scarred bite mark; the proof of our bond. He hummed against my skin, nuzzling into my throat.
"Honey-" I yelped as the man chomped down on my neck, frowning up at me with those dark, dark eyes. "Oi, I told you, no pet names."
"Sorry!" The man chuckled lowly, brushing his sweaty bangs behind his ears and leaning back into my neck. "I really have to go."
"I know, I know." He kissed along my jaw, sucking softly and running a searing tongue along my ear. "I'm just giving you a little going away present." His hands slid to my pants and started unbuckling my belt, as his nose fell against my scent gland. "Shit!" I reached up to tangle a hand in his curly hair, tugging lightly.
A thin, long finger slips beneath the waistband of my boxer's teasingly, as my neck is thoroughly scented. Jasmine and bamboo danced through my nostrils heady and thick with arousal: thoroughly Scented into my very skin.

<<< SMUT ENDING >>>

Suddenly, my Mate jerked back, letting my waistband snap back against my abdomen painfully. I frowned. "What-" Before I could ask why he was stopping, he pinched my nipple sharply and offered a shark-like smirk.
"You've got to go remember."
He pulled up his pants, pressed my shirt against my chest and lead me to the door of our apartment. Opening it, he pushed me outside and waved lazily.

"We'll continue this when you get back."

The door slammed shut and I was left staring at our nameplate with blue balls and a job to do.

Sadistic bastard, I think, a goofy smile stretching across my face, despite the sexual frustration he left me in.
I really love him.
His scent disappeared from my skin, but the memory of it was bittersweet and the places he touched still burn. I have no idea how I survived this past year without him. Though we usually work as partners on jobs, I was offered this particular one sometime last August. My Mate planned to go with me, but a student of mine enrolled in UA, so I asked him to stay and show him the ropes.
Izuku.... He's a good kid.
I pull a magazine full of bullets from the bag and load it into the semi-automatic machine gun I assembled and then click off the safety. Pulling my mask over my face, I tie a rope to the closest chimney and then attach it to my belt.