IV. Signature

A.N: Thanks for the support and I'm so happy to be back!!!!!! Plz comment/vote and let's get this chapter started! 😏❤️👌

Katsuki's P.O.V:
The building for UA Academy looks exactly as it did at the Entrance Ceremony.

The huge romanesque entrance is made from grey marble and as I walk through the enormous double doors, my shoes squeak against the tiled floor. A small desk is placed in an alcove at the side of the entrance and I walk towards it, seeing a simple notepad placed open on it. A few names are scribbled onto a page entitled STUDENTS and I read through it quickly.

Momo Yaoyorozu
Tenya Iida
Yuga Aoyama
Mino Ashido
Shoto Todoroki
Ochaco Uraraka
Mashirao Ojiro
Denki Kaminari
Eijiro Kirishima
Koji Koda
Rikido Sato
Mezu Shoji
Kyoka Jiro
Hanta Sero
Fumikage Tokoyami
Toru Hagakure
Minoru Mineta
Tsuyu Asui

I pause at the next name, memories banging against the door I'd locked them behind. Leaning over, I glare at each individual letter, as if the name itself offends me and not the person it belongs to.

Izuku Midoriya

Slowly, I reach forward, running a finger along the elegant looping signature, shuddering when the ink is still wet. He was here just a few minutes before I arrived.
My body sags, the nape of my neck itching. I know its just a psychological trick, my neck isn't really itchy, but I still reach up to scratch at it, trying to fit a finger beneath the thick collar and failing. Then, readjusting my zip-up hoodie so it not only hides my throat but covers most of my face, I breath out slowly. Reaching for the gold fountain pen resting in a glass bottle of ink, I sign my name, the tip of the pen scratching against the page aggressively. My messy scrawl looks even more uncoordinated beneath his. A blob of ink also stains the page, blotting out half of my last name. I figure that's a good thing, considering the place I'm in. Giving them my signature and identity straight up would be foolish.
They know enough as is.

I shuffle away, burying my hands in my pockets. As I wander through corridors, looking for someone to mumble the code word to and find out where I'm supposed to go, I'm not surprised by my lack of anxiety. I'm confident in my skills, assassin and omega alike. The skills of an assassin involve multiple types of combat, weapon usuage, discretion and strategy. The skills of an Omega include the complete and utter repression of inborn desires and weaknesses, as well as a certain level of invisibility to others. However, I like to showcase myself, rather than bow my head and scurry past everyone else on the planet.
The best way to hide something, is in plain sight.
So I will flaunt myself and pick fights and undermine Alphas and Betas alike. Whatever it takes to be seen as a strong individual.
Whatever it takes not to be considered an Omega.
Somehow in my wandering through giant corridors that never seem to end, I stumble across a wooden door that doesn't open. A keypad is installed beside it and the words ENTER flash on the screen in green letters. With a shrug, I type in the code I was sent via email and take a step back when it beeps.
"BZZT, BZZT- CORRECT CODE. ACCESS AUTHORISED. REPEAT CORRECT CODE- BZZT, BZZT." A monotonous, robotic voice belts out and I keep my balance, as the floor shakes, glancing up to spot a camera in the far corner. Suddenly the entire wall where the wooden door was embedded lifts and I jump backwards to avoid the edge of it, as it shoots past me and hovers midair on a huge mechanical system. Gaping, at the wall now above me, I turn back at the sound of a woman's voice and gasp at the scene greeting me. "Hello~" The woman purrs, taking a step towards me, her stiletto heel clicking against the floor. She wears a simple pinstriped suit, with a mini skirt and a low cut jacket that reveals her voluptuous breasts. A spiked collar at her throat is the only indication to her gender I get - there is no scent - and from it dangles a silver heart with the word "Midnight" etched into it's surface. Her black hair flows down her back and when she smiles, she runs a tongue along her lower lip painted ruby, before flashing her teeth.
"My name is Midnight, a teacher here and don't worry I know who you are, Bakugo." I rack my brain from where I've heard the name before and then realise that the woman before me is my mother's old rival. I start to speak, but am enraptured with the place behind her - a huge campus full of trees, fresh grass and dozens of modern buildings spread out along intertwining pathways. I'm hit with the scent of nature and strawberries from a field in the distance and have to exhale deeply just to take it all in.
The woman gestures with a lace-gloved hand to the beauty behind her, blue eyes sparkling.