introduction

Hi guys I have now a new book but I promise alot of people that I'll make a book like this that's why I have three books now but now you know why I have this new book. This is what you really need to read because it will understand the story a little more so.

Okay let's start.

Yoongi: I'll talk about Yoongi who he is in this whole book. Min Yoongi son of devil, his mother left him with his dad and then never Seen again, he always had a fight with his dad and brother he was so done with he was going to earth a place that he heard alot of it and that it was and bad place and more about but he really didn't care. When he landed on earth he saw so much but nobody was like but yeah duh HE A FUCKING DEVIL AND NOBODY GOT WINGS. when he was landed it was night and only saw a few people and hide my wings and everything....

End of Yoongi story.

Jimin: now I'll tell about Jimin who he is this story. Park Jimin son of an angel, his father died at an accident, he was raster up on earth so he didn't know that he was an angel. He lived a "human life" he was studying music so he was busy with that, he had some friends their names are --> Seokjin Hoseok, Namjoon, taehyung and jungkook. When we was walking back to his house at night before he walked in he saw someone....

End of Jimin's story

T

his was the end of the stories of Yoongi and Jimin. I hoped that you liked it and enjoyed it because my English is bad. Please give me a star of you want if you really want more, okay I'll shut up now bye🔪.

edited