THANK YOU!

heyyy im bck now, ive missed you guys,b ut ill shut up now byee.. enjoy....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

namjoon POV

leaves the room..

namjoon walks to his own room and lays down and cant sleep and calls jin. jin doesnt pick up bc he is sleeping. "ah i think he's sleeping ill visit him tomorrow" namjoon smiled to himself and slowy driffed off in sleep.

{next day} 

namjoon still sleepin,pretty tired.

End of namjoon's POV.
Jimin POV.

Jimin wakes up and sees yoongi and jumps a litten and then smiles and put his hand on yoongi'cheeks. "Your cute when you sleep." Jimin said it softly of not waking up yoongi.

Yoongi slowly wakes up bc groans bc of the pain and he feels something on his cheek and open his eyes and sees a hand and looks up and sees jimin and sits up directly. "I'm srry, I didn't mean to lay in your bed." Jimin smiled and sits up too and look in his eyes. "Its okay, I was the one who put you in my bed. You where so tired lats night." Yoongi looks bck and sees his Bronw eyes and smiles too. "AH thank you BTW, Uhm do I need to leave today?" Yoongi ask and smiles......

------------------------------------------------------------

Yasssssssss finally and new chapert hopes you like it bc I really toke so long... but I'll go now byeeeeee..
🔪🔪💉