THE NEW GUY

I'm back with a new chapter, ill shut up now because you want to read the story....

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoongi' s POV.

'I HATE YOU' that where the last words that Yoongi said. what just happen was that Yoongi and his dad had a fight, when Yoongi left the room he walked to his own room and pack all his stuff that he is bring with him. mumbles to himself "I'll leave to earth, fuck you for life, stupid family' and keeps going with it. he was finally done and want to open his door of his room but it was locked. 'HEY OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR' Yoongi said and trying to open the door 'no I'm not going to open the door because you're not leaving' his dad said. 'YOU MOTHERFUCKER' looks around and sees his window is open and walks over to it and looks down. 'i can fly out' smirk and pulled out his wings and standing on the edge of the window and jumps out and flies around and looks for the portal. after looking for 1 hour he found it, he was really tired from flying. he looks around of the last time and doesn't say good bye and just jumped in. when he was in the portal to go to earth to was bleu and purple and when he was almost there it went black........

end of Yoongi's POV.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey hello this is the end of this story why is it so short because i want to make this book short so that's why. i hope you liked it and leave a commend if you want more and leave a star if you want you don't have to.

now bye🔪🔪🔪

[edited]