I WILL BE FREE!?

hey guys.. did you smile today? laugh i hope do even if my book is do depressed is. I'm really sorry what happened in the las chapter..... okay ill shut up now and let you read this chapter.... enjoy..

--------------------------------------------------------------

can't scream form Jimin's help...

end Yoongi's POV

Jimin POV

when Yoongi said i needed to run i away i first i didn't want to but he always cut me off, maybe he just want to protect me? no he can't ,he's a demon, son of Satan. he can't be. Jimin was questioning himself. when Jimin was walking bck to the park he saw Yoongi kill his father. he was so shocked but he sees Yoongi falling down on the ground. Jimin runs to Yoongi and got on his knees when he was next to Yoongi he dropped the bag, he pick up Yoongi's head carefully and said softly. "Yoongi you okay? wake up please." Yoongi only let got a really softly groan and keeps his eyes close and didn't move a bit. Jimin hear it, Jimin was really sad. he picked up Yoongi and his bad and sword and walks to his house and let his father in the park....

--------------------------------------------------------

guys I'm really happy that you guys read this, but you're really want toread further so ill shut up now....... bye~

[edited]