OH!

Yeah new chapter. Uhmm I'll shut up. Enjoy....

------------------------------------------------------------

"AH thank you BTW, Uhm do I need to leave today?" Yoongi ask and smiles......

Jimin sheaks his head no. "You can't leave look at yourself." Jimin was of course worried about yoongi. Yoongi look at his arms,legs,and chest/stomach and his touch his head. "Uhm, what happend? Why am I like this jimin?" Yoongi didn't know what happened yesterday with his dad only that he met jimin. "Yesterday you where is a fight you won and Uhm your dad Is dead,you killed him." Jimin looked at yoongi. Yoongi looks bck and smiles. "Your so cute." Jimin blushed. "Did I say that out loud." Yoongi ask himself and giggels softly. "Yoongi you can stay here as long as you want my friend told me" jimin smiled. Yoongi smiles and hugs jimin,jimin hugs bck. "Thanks jimin, and what is his name?" Yoongi pulled bck form the hug and smiles. "His name is Kim namjoon" Jimin said and still in the arms of yoongi don't want to let go bc he's so warm....

------------------------------------------------------------

Ay welcome back, did you enjoy this chapter, well I hope you do because I did work hard on it.
But let you go to the next chapter byeeeee🔪💉🔪