ONE WINS THE OTHER LOSE!?

hey guys here you have a new chapter. I'll shut up now and let you read this stupid book......... enjoy...

–--------------------------------------------------------

"this what you deserve from turning everyone to me."

end of Yoongi POV

Nobody's POV

When Yoongi said that to his dad, his dad got very mad and starts yelling at him. "THATS NOT TRUE, ITS Y--" his dad got cut off by Yoongi. Yoongi runs to him and cut Yoongi cuts his dad in his eye. "SHUT THE FUCK UP" when Yoongi said that his dad grab his sword and tries to cut something form him but Yoongi' fast reaction he dismiss can hold it with his sword. Yoongi and his dad where fighting.

-2 hours later-

Yoongi was really tired and had a bad injury. Yoongi's dad was losing so much blood he may not survive it because Yoongi got the blood sword and it's the only thing that can kill a devil/demon. when Yoongi runs to him and jumps in and cut his body in half and he died. his dad just give up died.

end of nobody's POV

Yoongi's POV

"Finally your d-" Yoongi was tired and cant not even speak and fainted on the ground and lays there bleeding so much cannot scream for Jimin's help.......

----------------------------------------

HEY I THINK YOU REALLY COOL I LIKE YOURE WHERE LIFE MAYBE WE CAN HANGOUY OR SOMTHING. i made this chapter with pain.. but hoped you enjoy it becausei really put my energy in it.. love you guys bye~....

[edited]