WHY DID YOU?

Hey welcome to this new chapter i did post two chapters after the one.. hoped you liked it... I'll shut up now and let you read... enjoy.....

---------------------------------------------------------

hold his arm tight....

end of Yoongi POV

Jimin POV

when Jimin go cut off by Yoongi. "i-i wanted to give you t-the b-bag back sir." Jimin got scared. Jimin groans when Yoongi hold his arms tight. "please just call me Yoongi" Yoongi said and let go of Jimin's arm. "I'm srry Yoongi t-that i-i grab you bag" Jimin was still scared. Yoongi smiled softly. "aww your smile is so cute." Jimin said and giggle's and Yoongi blushed. " Yoongi?" Jimin ask. "yes uhm..." Yoongi said and look at Jimin "oh yeah my name is Jimin.. but i wanted to ask you if you have a place to stay because you have a heavy bag and uhm yeah you look so new here" Jimin asked and looked back confused because he knows almost everyone who come's in the park or around his place.

end of Jimin POV
Yoongi POV

Yoongi blushed. when Jimin said his name Yoongi looked up at Jimin. "yes uhm.." Yoongi said "oh yeah my name is Jimin.. but i wanted to ask you if you have a place to stay because you have a heavy bag and uhm yeah you look so new" when Jimin said that Yoongi was getting nerves at once........................

---------------------------------------------------------------

hey i did post yesterday two other chapters, are you happy? i hope so because I've stayed the hole night up to make this one but i fell asleep😅

but ill shut up now and let you go to the other chapter...🔪🔪🔪

[edited]