WHAT THE JUST HAPPEND?!

hello I'm back i posted "THE NEW GUY" i hoped you like this one as well because it will be as good as the new guy. ill shut up now bye.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jimin's POV

"UHG another day of hard work" Jimin was really tired because he stayed all night up to study music at his friend's house.

"Jimin shhh keep it down, you know that jungkook is sleeping" Seokjin said to Jimin to not wake up jungkook. "we are almost done and then you can you go back home"

"oops forgot, okay let just get done with it" sits up again and works almost done. "uh. Jin I'm done" Jimin said and close his book.

"okay good, now you can go home now" jin said and pick up jungkook and bring him to his room.

jungkook groans and then slept further. "okay bye" Jimin said with smile and walks downstairs and put on his shoes and open the door and feels it's cold. "danm why is it always so cold when it's night" he looks on his watch and sees its 21:00 "i need to go home now before Namjoon will be mad at me" he grabs Jin's jacket and put it on and walks out and close the door and runs back to his house. "SHIT, where are the fucking keys" Jimin was back home and getting mad because he can't find his keys. Jimin knocks hard on the door to wake up Namjoon but before he knock on the door he saw someone or something.......

----------------------------------------------------------------------

hey I'm back with a new chapter i really took a long because school as started and more things. but are you guys happy that i have a new chapter? i hope you do.

i hope you did smiles and had a good day. don't let the mean people say something to you, just let them and stay strong for me. i really do care for you and love. if you don't have a good day feel free and talk to me. <3

okay ill shut up now because you want a new chapter.

[edited]

.