One

Calliope had to drag herself out of bed, she couldn't shake the nausea and dizziness that had haunted her for the past few days, but she couldn't say she wasn't happy to get a change of scenery, with the added bonus that she was going to be staying with Fred, it had been strange the last week not being with him after the two had spent every moment together for the previous year.

"Are you ready to go Callie?" Elphias asked, poking his head through the door to her bedroom.

Calliope gave him a weak smile and nodded before she grabbed her packed trunk with one hand. Elphias walked over and placed his hand on her shoulder.

After the compressing darkness of apparition vanished, Calliope found herself in a cluster of townhouses, she raked her eyes over the houses directly in front of her and noticed that number eleven sat beside number thirteen, with number twelve nowhere in sight. Quickly, Elphias handed her a note, she scanned it quickly, reading Albus Dumbledore's neat cursive, it read the address of a house; Number Twelve Grimmauld Place.

When Calliope looked up from the note, it seemed as if another house had popped into existence, number twelve.

Without any more words being said, Elphias hurried to the door and used the large brass knocker to rap on the wooden door, as Calliope shuffled towards him, dragging his trunk behind him.

The door was pulled open by Remus, who ushered the two Doges in, taking Calliope's trunk from her, and placing it to one side.

"You're the first here," Remus whispered.

"Why are you whispering?" Calliope asked.

"Let's go downstairs, we can talk properly," Remus ushered for Calliope and Elphias to follow him, as he descended down some stone steps into a basement kitchen with a large wooden table in the middle. They sat down, and Remus offered them something to drink, both of them asking for some tea.

"We've got to keep it quiet up there because there's this portrait of Sirius' mother that screams if we wake her up," Remus explained as he filled up the kettle, and put it over a flame on the stove to boil, "we've tried to take it down, but she put a permanent sticking charm on it."

Calliope listened politely, but couldn't ignore the thumping in her head.

The kettle boiled, and Remus poured three teas, keeping one for himself and giving the other two to Calliope and Elphias. Calliope took a sip of the steaming cup, and almost immediately felt better. Her headache seemed to disappear, her nausea vanished and her temperature vanished.

At almost the same second, the door to the kitchen opened again. Sirius Black entered, looking much more well-kept than the first time Calliope had met him, he was followed by Molly Weasley, her husband and four of the Weasley children; Fred, George, Ginny and Ron.

"I swear I feel way better now Mum," Fred was saying, as Molly pressed a hand to his forehead, checking for a temperature. 

"Well, I'm glad," Molly smiled, "I thought you were never going to shake that fever."

Fred didn't seem to hear what his mother said, as he had spotted Calliope. His face broke into a grin.

"Hi, Screamer."

"Hi, Weasley."

The first full chapter of book 2, how are you liking it so far? Where do you think this book is going?
Remember to vote, comment and be amazing!
~Em xx