Seven

"It's a no go with the extendable ears," Ginny barrelled into Ron's room, which was the source of quite a lot of noise and was clearly where everyone had gathered, "she's gone and put an imperturbable charm on the door. Oh hello Harry, I thought I heard your voice."

"How do you know she's imperturbed it?" George asked.

"Tonks showed me, you chuck stuff at it, and if it can't make contact, then the door has been imperturbed," Ginny said plainly, "I chucked some dungbombs at it, and they just soared away."

"Shame," Fred sighed. He and George were sat on one of the twin beds, across from Harry and Ron who were sat on the other bed. Hermione was on her feet, with her arms wrapped around herself, and looked upset, probably from all of the yelling that Harry had been doing. "I really fancied finding out what old Snape's been up to," Fred continued.

"Snape is in the Order?" Harry demanded, "he's here!"

"Yeah, giving a top-secret report," George said grudgingly, "git."

"He's on our side now," said Hermione, shooting a pointed look at George.

"Doesn't stop him being a git," said Ron, "what's he even doing for the order that could possibly be top secret?"

"Itsn't it obvious?" Calliope piped up, drawing all eyes to where she stood, still in the doorway.

"Isn't what obvious?" asked Hermione with a frown.

"What Snape is doing for the Order."

"Clearly it isn't," Hermione blinked.

"Oh, I thought everyone knew," said Calliope, "Snape is working undercover with Voldemort for Dumbledore and feeding the Order information about Voldemort's movements." Everyone stared at Calliope open-mouthed, "I thought everyone knew," she repeated.

They sat in silence for a while, mulling over what Calliope had just told them, until Ron grunted, "still doesn't mean I like him."

"Bill doesn't like him either," offered Ginny, who (in the interactions Calliope had seen between the eldest and youngest Weasleys) respected Bill's opinion over that of any of her other family. Bill doated on her, and she seemed to be able to get him to do whatever she wanted. Ginny was number one girl in Bill's eyes, and she loved it.

"Is Bill here?" Harry asked. Ginny took a seat in between the twins on the twin bed, which squeaked it complaints as extra weight was added to it. "I thought he was working in Egypt?"

"He applied for a desk job so he could stay here and help the Order," said Fred, "he says he misses the tombs."

"Although there are compensations..." George smirked.

"What do you mean?"

"Fleur Delacour," Ginny had an expression of disgust on her face, "she's working in Gringotts too. Bill is giving her private lessons to help 'eemprove 'er Eeeenglish', Bill has been giving her private lessons." It was made very clear in Ginny's tone that she did not like Fleur Delacour, or the prospect of Bill giving her private anything.

"Charlie is in the Order too," George continued, not seeming to notice Ginny's distaste for Fleur, "he's recruiting wizards abroad, Dumbledore wants us to get as many people on board as possible."

"Couldn't Percy do that-"

"Do not mention Percy around Mum or Dad," said Ron.

"Why?"

"Because everytime someone mentions him, Dad breaks whatever he's holding and Mum starts crying," said Fred.

"We're well shot of him," George said, "Percy and Dad got in a row, Percy came home and told us he'd been promoted to a position in Fudge's office. Dad reckons that Fudge only wants Percy in his office because he wants to use him to spy on the family- and Dumbledore. After all, Dumbledore is mud at the ministry now."

"I bet Percy loved that," Harry whistled.

"Not so much," said Ginny, "he stormed out and we haven't seen him since." 

The conversation was cut short when Mrs Weasley emerged in the doorway. Calliope moved out of the way so that she could enter, "the meeting is over, you can come down and have dinner now. Everyone is dying to see you Harry. And who's left all those Dungbombs in the hall?"

"Crookshanks, he loves playing with them," Ginny answered, without missing a beat.