Part 4

"And this is your room for now" Edward says as he opens the door to the spare bedroom.

Louis is insanely overwhelmed with everything, Edward and Harry's house is utterly huge, he knows he's going to get lost.

"For now?" Louis questions as he looks around the huge bedroom, there is a king size bed in the middle of the room, ensuite and walk in wardrobe, it's bigger than Louis old house. The house is all modern, yet homey and cosy, all grey and brick walls with fireplaces and plush carpets. A cinema, ginormous kitchen, three lounge rooms, a pool, the list goes on.

"Well, we have a room set up for you, for when you're little. We didn't want to pressure you or overwhelm you too much with it" Harry says.

Louis looks at them both and just nods shyly. Louis stayed in the hospital for three more days before he was allowed out, he's healing nicely and Harry and Edward just wanted him home so they could look after Louis themselves. Properly.

"Thank you...I...I don't even know what to say" Louis says truthfully.

"You don't have to thank us, we should be thanking you, Louis, we're just so happy we found you" Edward says.

Louis is so thankful they found him too, he's so grateful Harry and Edward came into his life and that he gets the chance to be happy, he loves them more and more each day and can't help but want them close, it's a sign of regression though and Louis has been taught to fight it for so long it's just his instinct and he's so fucking scared of headspace.

"Me too" he says shyly as Edward and Harry smile their dimpled smiles back at him.

"Well, we will be downstairs cooking dinner, is that okay? You should get some more rest" Harry says and Louis nods.

Harry and Edward give Louis a kiss on the cheek and forehead and they leave the room. Louis sits on the edge of the bed and sighs, taking everything in. He wonders about his dad and where he is now, good riddance if he's honest though. He thinks about going into headspace around Harry and Edward, he trusts them and feels so safe, hell, the house is even little proofed already. He just doesn't know if he can do it though.

The more his body is denied its true genetics though, the bigger risk Louis is at of his body shutting down, Louis has no idea about any of that though, something his father failed to tell him.

Louis lies down on the bed that faces the huge glass window, he can see the hills for miles and he can see the rain outside dripping down the window, it's cold and beautiful. He curls up and drifts off to sleep to the sound of he rain on the rooftop.

.......

"I don't want to read it Ed" Harry says.

"I want Louis to tell us too, but if he's regressing he might not get the chance" Edward says.

Mel dropped off Louis file this morning and Edward and Harry are yet to look at it, they don't feel comfortable without Louis permission. They want to talk a few things through with Louis before he goes into full headspace, they still aren't sure of the exact age Louis will regress too. The five minutes Louis was in headspace they assume 3 but he could regress further.

"Let's just have a chat with him after dinner, see where he's at, I don't want to pressure him or push him too hard, he's come from abuse both mentally and physically and that can be dangerous" Harry says.

"How so?" Edward asks.

"Well, if he's been taught to deny his instincts and headspace, it could be detrimental to his health, He's scared of slipping and that's not healthy, obviously he's scared for a reason and we need to find out why and get him comfortable enough to go under and stay there, like he's supposed too" Harry says.