Part 19

"Bug, come on darling time to wake up" Harry coaxes Louis awake.

He's slept in all morning after such a big day yesterday, he's snotty and his cough is sounding worse, Harry is cursing himself for letting Louis in the water yesterday when he wasn't fully recovered.

"I tired" Louis wines on the verge of tears.

"Oh darling I know, but you need to come eat something, its raining outside so how about we snuggle on the couch, we could colour in?" Harry says lovingly as he swipes Louis fringe off his forehead.

Louis coughs wetly, he's tired and doesn't feel good but colouring with his daddies sounds good.

Louis reaches out for Harry to pick him up.

"Come on sweetheart, let's get you changed first" Harry says.

He grabs a clean nappy and makes quick work of cleaning up Louis and putting the new nappy on. He leaves Louis in his blue onsie that covers his toes and arms and carries him downstairs.

"Good morning sleepy head" Edward greets a snotty Louis.

"I tired daddy E" Louis says as Harry hands him over to Edward.

"I know bug but you've got to eat, come on I've got fruit and juice for you" Edward says as he straps Louis into his booster.

Louis manages a few pieces of fruit before he's pushing it away and resting his head on the table. Harry and Edward are cleaning up the kitchen and look on fondly as Louis closes his eyes.

"He's still sick?" Edward asks worriedly.

"Well, I shouldn't have allowed him in the water yesterday, his chest wasn't clear enough, I think he's just tired from everything that's gone on and been happening, he's still adjusting and his immune system will be low because of that too" Harry says.

"The poor thing, I feel terrible Haz" Edward says.

"Me too, let's just spend he day together warm and snug by the fire, he just needs a day of rest" Harry says.

"Yeah, good idea" Edward says.

He walks over to Louis and runs his hand through his hair.

"Hey bug, how would you like to watch some cartoons hey?" Edward says.

Louis slowly blinks his eyes open and sits up nodding, Harry and Edward are completely in awe of how adorable Louis is and how lucky they are to have him.

Edward grabs Louis out of the chair and they walk to the lounge while Harry makes Louis a bottle. They settle down near the fire with a blanket and Louis lies across Edwards chest.

Edward feeds Louis his bottle and they spend the morning snuggled together on the couch looking after their boy.

It's at 2pm when Edward gets a call from Drew that has Edward on edge.

"Haz, I've got to go into the station" Edward says as he ends the call.

"What's wrong?" Harry asks from the couch as he cradles a sleeping Louis.

"Patrol spotted Troy walking the block" Edward says.

"Our block?" Harry asks worriedly.

"Yeah, don't panic though okay I've got an officer coming to sit in the driveway and I'm taking the squad out to find him" Edward says

"Ed, he knows doesn't he?" Harry asks as he puts Louis down on the couch and makes his way to Edward.

"Yeah, I don't think he knows what exact house we live in but he's been watching" Edward says.

"What do you think he wants?" Harry asks, scared of the answer.

"I think his threat to Louis in the grocery shop was real, I think he wants to get Louis" Edward confesses and Harry goes pale.

"I'll have this sorted Harry, I promise, I'm fixing it, I love you baby, look after our boy, I'll be back as soon as I can" Edward says.

Harry nods his head and Edward kisses him before he's gone.

Harry is on edge all afternoon and Louis senses something isn't right, the officer hasn't arrived yet either.

"Daddy H?" Louis asks unsure as he walks into Harry cleaning the kitchen, he's been cleaning all afternoon, which he usually does when he's anxious.

"Yes darling?" Harry says a little preoccupied,

"What you doing?" Louis asks shyly,

"Just cleaning bug, this house is such a mess" Harry says.

"Mess?" Louis asks, the house looks clean to Louis but he thinks maybe he's causing too much mess and he's upsetting his daddy.

"Yes, there are toys everywhere and food all over the floor, daddy needs to clean it" Harry says as he brings the broom out.

Louis looks down upset,

"I sorry daddy, I clean it" Louis says sadly as he walks back into the lounge,

Harry watches him go and Louis bend down to start cleaning his toys up. Harry feels bad but he just wants to get everything sorted and then he'll go comfort Louis.

Harry listens as he sweeps, he can hear Louis coughing and sniffling before it goes quiet and Harry thinks Louis must have fallen asleep.

He puts his broom down and goes into the lounge room only to find it empty and the front door open.

Louis cleans up most of his toys and puts them in the toy boxes, there are a few colouring books that don't fit so Louis decides to go put them in the bin so his daddy H can have a clean house and no mess. He knows the bin is outside next to the front door so he picks up the colouring books sand goes to open the door. His daddy will be so proud of him.

Louis makes it to the bin in the driveway and just as he's putting the colouring books in he's being grabbed from behind, he panics, a hand is put over his mouth and he tries to call for his daddy but he can't, somewhere through it all he hears Harry's voice yelling his name, he's shoved into a black van and his eyes close he's so sleepy for some reason. He is so scared but can't stop his body from passing out.

Harry sees Troy grab Louis and he runs as fast as he can to get to his boy, he's calling after Louis but Troy is fast, Troy makes it to a black van, he gets in the back with Louis and someone else drives off. Harry manages to get the number plate of the van and calls Edward in a panic. How could he be so stupid to leave Louis alone for a second.

"Haz?" Edward asks, he knows something's wrong, he can feel it.

"Ed, Troy, he's taken Louis, he took him" Harry says on the verge of breaking.

"Fuck, we're coming has" Edward says.

Harry manages to give Edward the number plate of the car and can't help the build up of panic inside as he waits for the police to arrive, if Troy so much as lays a single hand on Louis Harry will murder him.