Part 18

"Lou, kiddo, how you doing!" Scott greats Louis as they enter the station, Scott lifts Louis over his shoulder and tickles him until he's giggling in glee

"Stop...ahhhhh" Louis laughs.

"How's our boy?" Scott says as he stops his assault and puts Louis on his hip instead.

"I good uncle Scotty" Louis smiles.

Edwards squad look on fondly and they all great Louis with high 5's and hair ruffles.

Edward walks into his office to do a few things and Harry waits outside with the squad, who are happily talking and playing with Louis.

"You good Haz?" Drew comes over to ask, he's happily watching the boys play with Louis.

"I'm okay, drewy how are you?" Harry asks.

"I'm good, yeah, just wanted to check on you after yesterday" Drew says and Harry smiles.

"Thanks Mate, I'm okay, just, he saw Louis and it's made me even more uneasy. I just want to find him and get him out of our lives" Harry says sighing.

"I promise we are doing everything we can, we will catch him" Drew says and Harry smiles back at him.

"Thanks Drew" Harry says.

"Alright let's get going!" Edward comes out of his office to say.

"Have a great day boys" Scott says as the squad say goodbye to Louis and Scott hands him over to Edward.

"That's guys" Edward says.

"You ready to go kiddo?" Edward asks Louis.

Louis nods

Louis waves as he's carried out by Edward and is strapped in the car.

When they get to the beach, the sun is out and it's warm, Edward and Harry take Louis into the change room and put him in his cute board shorts and rashie and put a hat on his head along with his floaties. They make their way to the sand and Edward lays the towel out and puts up the umbrella. Louis hasn't said a single word he's slightly scared and just watching everything and taking it all in.

"Okay bug, would you like to build some sand castles?" Edward asks.

Both Harry and Edward are In board shorts and shirtless, their tattoos on full display, they are utterly gorgeous to everyone around and their perfect little cute family causes lots of stares.

"Sand castles?" Louis asks.

Harry brings out a bucket and spades with lots of different creatures as well, Louis eyes light up.

"Come on. Let's go down to the wet sand and We can show you" Harry says.

Harry grips Edward and Harry tightly as they walk towards the water, Louis feet then touch the wet sand and he stops.

"It wet" Louis says.

"That's right bug, the water is making the sand wet, should we sit down" Edward asks.

Louis sits down on the sand and Edward and Harry begin to show Louis how to make sandcastles. Louis loves it and he smiles and giggles when Harry builds a big castle and he knocks it down causing tickles from his daddies.

They have people come over to them a few times, complementing them on a beautiful family.

Louis has sand stuck to his hands and looks at them curiously, he wonders what it would taste like, Harry and Edward know what's going through Louis head but he's a curious little boy and a little sand won't hurt him. Louis sticks his fingers in his mouth before quickly pulling them out, twisting his face in disgust.

Harry and Edward laugh.

"That not good" Louis says.

"No it doesn't taste very nice does it bug" Harry laughs.

Louis decides not to do that again and goes back to building castles.

An hour later Harry decides to go in for a swim. Louis watches as his daddy sucks under the waves and swims. It's not rough and only a few waves are present.

"How about we go in too sweetheart?" Edward asks Louis.

Louis looks at Edward.

"In there" Louis asks.

"Yeah with daddy H" Edward smiles.

Louis thinks about it, it's not like, the pool and his daddies are with him.

"Okay" Louis says.

"Good boy bug" Edward says.

He carries Louis to the water and Into the ocean, Louis grips Edward tightly, slightly scared.

"It's okay, I've got you, I won't let you go" Edward says.

Louis cuddles Edward and they reach Harry who's up to his shoulders in water.

"Hey darling, come here cutie" Harry says taking Louis from Edward.

Louis latches on tightly to Harry and eventually he relaxes enough to giggle, as the waves make their way through them.

"Wow bug, you're so brave, are you having fun?" Edward asks,

"Yeah, I like it" Louis squeals.

Soon enough Louis is shaking from being cold.

"Cold bug?" Harry asks as he sees Louis blue lips.

"Yes daddy H but I having fun" Louis says happily.

"Okay five more minutes and then we will go get warm okay" Edward says.

Louis nods and they spend their last five minutes splashing and laughing, when they get back to the sand they dry off and decide to go get some dinner. They have a shower in the bathrooms and dress back on warm clothes and cover Louis in one of their jumpers and sweats. They get fish and chips and sit on the beach watching the sunset. Louis doesn't eat a lot but he has fun and even gets a chocolate ice block after dinner. They sit together until it gets dark just snuggling together and watching the ocean, it's calm and beautiful.

On the way home Louis falls fast asleep with blue cuddled close. He had the best day and just what they all needed.