Part 16

"Great job bug!!" Harry says proudly as Louis finishes all his fruit for breakfast.

The boys have discovered Louis loves chopped up fruit, celery and peanut butter and milk, it's obviously not enough for Louis but at least they've got him eating some foods.

Louis smiles at Harry's praise.

"Out now?" He asks cutely as he pulls on the booster seat belt that goes around his lap.

"Well, first I want to talk to you about what we are going to do today" Harry says.

Edward has already left for work and it's Harry's day with Louis.

"Do today?" Louis asks.

"Yes, today were going to go in the car and go to the grocery store" Harry says fondly, kissing Louis nose.

Louis giggles

"What's that?" Louis asks

"Where we get all our food and things from, it will be lots of fun, you may even get a lollipop if you're a good boy for daddy" Harry smiles.

"I always good for daddy" Louis says matter of factly.

Harry chuckles.

"You are bug, very good" Harry says.

He grabs a cloth and cleans Louis mouth and hands.

"Should we go get ready?" Harry asks.

Louis nods and Harry unbuckles Louis and leads him up the stairs, Louis cutely hobbling along

After Louis is dressed in his black jeans, cute black vans and a grey sweater with a wolf on it, Harry brings him to his own room so he can get ready. Louis plays on the floor with Blue while Harry dresses in jeans, boots and a black shirt unbuttoned to his first tattoo on his chest. When he comes from the closet Louis looks up.

"Why you draw on your tummy Daddy H?" Louis asks cutely.

Harry laughs.

"These are called tattoos bug, daddy E and I have them, see" Harry says as he shows Louis the ones on his arm and chest,

"Wow, I like them, I want them" Louis says.

Harry chuckles.

"Not for little boys I'm afraid bug" Harry says and Louis pouts,

"Are you ready to go?" Harry asks Louis as he helps him up,

"Yes" Louis says.

They walk out to the car and Harry places Louis in his car seat, he's given blue and his sippy cup and Harry drives out of the garage.

They listen to music, mostly the music Harry grew up with and Louis seems to love it.

"Good singing bug" Harry says as Louis hums and sings a few words.

When they pull up to the grocery store Louis gasps.

"It's big in there daddy" Louis announces.

Harry parks the car.

"It is, so you must stay with me all the time okay" Harry says.

Louis nods and Harry comes around to unbuckle him, he puts Louis down and they walk into the store together. It's a bit busy but it's very big and Louis is scared, he's never been out like this as a little.

"Daddy, I not like it" Louis says as he pulls on Harry's shirt.

Harry kneels down to Louis level