Part 9

Louis runs into his room and straight to the bathroom, he gets straight in the shower fully clothed in Edwards sweats and the top half of the onsie still done up. He tries to calm himself down, so many emotions running through his head, he just wants to spew. He grabs the bar of soap in the shower and starts scrubbing his hands and his stomach, making it red raw, he's crying but he needs to get Troy's hands off him. He can feel them and he's shaking uncontrollably.

"Lou, kiddo?" He hears fuzzily,

He's vaguely hears the bathroom door open as he throws the soap to the floor of the shower, it's not working, he can still feel his dad Troy on him.

"Louis darling, relax" Edwards voice is telling him.

Louis can't, he doesn't know where he is, he can't control his emotions.

"Get....get him off me" Louis gulps and stutters.

"There's no one here kiddo, just breathe for us, just breathe Lou, come on" Harry says

He and Edward climb into the cold shower with Louis, not caring that it's chilling, they just need to get Louis to calm down.

"He, he, he, his hands his hands" Louis says upset and hysterical.

Edward and Harry look at each other, their hearts are breaking.

"Who's hands darling?" Harry asks carefully.

"Troy....Troy's...please make him stop" Louis says,

"Okay sweetheart, first we need you to breathe for us, I know it's hard and I know you're upset, but you're going to pass out or make yourself sick so we need to calm down. Can you do that for us?" Harry asks.

Edward is so thankful for Harry right now, he knows exactly how to handle this situation, Edward is going to find Louis dad and kill him if he has anything to do with it.

"I'm sorry" Louis cries.

"It's okay, it's okay, just take a deep breath for me darling" Harry says.

He inches close to Louis who takes a deep breath.

"Good job Louis, that's it, good boy" Edward praises.

Harry grabs Louis arms and Louis grabs Harry's steady forearms in response. Harry helps hold him up

"I want it to stop" Louis says.

"We know you do darling, we know, it's all going to be okay" Harry says.

Edward watches on feeling completely helpless in this situation, he gets out of the shower abruptly and rushes from the room. He's going into work, he needs to do something about Louis dad. Harry knows exactly what's going through Edwards mind and he lets him go, knowing it's the right thing to do.

Louis breaks down completely and his legs give out, Harry is quick to catch him though. He picks Louis up like a child, turns the water on warm, whispering sweet nothings to Louis. Harry sits on the floor in the shower, he situates Louis in between his legs and brings Louis back against his chest, he holds Louis tightly around the waist.

"Okay darling, you're doing so well but you're still not breathing properly, I need you to take some deep breaths, slow and deep baby, come on" Harry says gently.

Louis is completely on edge, he's struggling with headspace again and he won't go there this time he won't, he can't.

He listens to Harry and tries his hardest to breathe, Harry is safe, Harry is safe, Harry is safe, that's all he keeps repeating in his head.

"Yes darling I'm safe, you're safe with me, you're safe with Edward, we will never, ever let anything or anyone hurt you" Harry says, Louis not realising he was speaking out loud.