Part 13

Louis ends up staying in headspace for three days, its Sunday night when Casey and Scott bring their boys over for a BBQ. Louis took a while to come out of his shell but he's been playing nicely with the boys all night. Jasper and Luke are six and five, so A little older than Louis they are very gentle and nice boys though and Louis has been sharing his toys and playing nicely, he's silent for the most part and sits back and watches rather than joins in, but Edward and Harry are just happy Louis is in the same room.

Louis is tired though, he started coughing again and didn't get much sleep last night, Harry gave him some medicine and he settled down but was still restless all night, Harry has been keeping a close eye on Louis all day, he can tell he's a bit more lethargic and grizzly than normal.

"He seems to be fitting in really well boys" Casey says, Casey works at the hospital with Harry and they often double date.

"He's been in headspace for three days, we are hoping he's regressed completely but we will see, he's doing so well" Edward says smiling.

"That's amazing, you guys are doing a great job" Scott says.

They are all sitting at the dining table having a drink after dinner, the boys happily playing in the lounge.

Louis is watching Luke and Jasper do one of his puzzles, he's content until Luke picks up Blue.

"Blue" Louis says and reaches out to Luke for his toy.

"I like him, I'm playing with him, you have to share" Luke says.

"He mine, I don't wanna share Blue" Louis says, Tears forming in his eyes.

"You have to share, that's the rules" Jasper pipes in defending his brother.

Louis is starting to get upset and anxious, Blue is his puppy and he has been sharing all day, he doesn't want to share Blue, Blue makes him feel safe and loved and he needs him.

Louis quietly gets up trying to contain his emotions, he's only three though and he just wants to scream but he doesn't want to get into trouble. He walks over to the adult table and up to Harry, he pulls on Harry's shirt getting his attention.

"Hey little man, how's my boy?" Harry asks smiling.

Louis looks to the other adults uneasily, Harry and Edward share a look and know Louis is upset.

"Come here darling, what's wrong?" Harry says as he picks Louis up, taking him to the kitchen and placing him on the bench,

Louis looks around and sees everyone looking at him, he's scared he's in trouble and starts getting upset,

"It's okay buddy, what happened" Harry asks.

Edward comes over then and stands in front of Louis too,

"It's okay Lou, just tell us" Edward says.

"Lu..ke has bbblue and I need....need blue" Louis says.

Harry can sense Louis is on the verge of a panic attack and Casey catches on quick too. She quickly goes onto the lounge to talk to Luke, she explains to him how important Blue is to Louis and Luke quickly runs over to Louis to hand him back Blue.

"Thanks Lukey, you're such a good boy" Edward praises.

"Sorry Lou, you feel Better now" Luke says

Louis clutches Blue in his hands and begins to relax,

"Calm down sweetheart, you're okay, just breathe" Harry reassure Louis.

"I sorry, I not share " Louis says as he tries to breathe.