2

I had gone to 4 of my classes already and it was now lunch time. I was only a little hungry so I got some fries from the cafeteria then headed out to the smokers section again. As a surprise to me there was no one else out there, which I didn't mind because I enjoyed my privacy.

A few moments later I hear foot steps walking towards me and I look to the right to see James.

"French Fries and cigarettes. Nice." He chuckled.

"Heh, yeah. What are you doing out here?" I asked him.

He pulled out a cigarette from his pocket with a grin and tilted his head as in an "what else would i be doing here?" Look.
"Oh yeah obviously." I felt silly for asking that question.

He sat down next to me and we conversed a bit but it was mostly comfortable silence.
After a few minutes i notice three of the metal heads coming out of the building and walking towards their bikes; probably going to get lunch or skip for the rest of the day. One of them just so happened to be that guy from this morning.
He looked up in my direction for a few seconds then moved his gaze back towards the direction he was walking.

"Hey, who's that guy with the Doyle hair cut?" I ask James.

"Oh, that's Tobias Forge but he tells everybody to call him 'Mary Goore.' Thinks he's a real badass." He informed me while lighting his cigarette.

"Ah." Was all i said.

"Hah, why do you ask? You lookin' to shag him?" He teased.

"No, he came up to me this morning so i was curious is all." I explained.

"Oh, what'd he say?" James raised an eyebrow.

"Nothing really, all he did was slam my locker closed and asked me who i was."

"Hm." Was all he said.

After that we heard the engines of the motorcycles and saw them driving down the street.