3

~One Month Later~

So a month had passed and i was able to make a few friends at this school thanks to James. My classes weren't too bad and most of my teachers weren't so bad either.
Aside from that, the only bad thing was that Tobias bugged me every chance he got.
He'd do things ranging from slamming my locker closed, messing with me everytime he passed me in the hallways, ruffle my hair and take my cigarettes when i wasn't paying attention. Lastly, his favorite thing to do was to sit next to me in my 8th period (which i had with him) and poke me with a pencil until he got me to say something; which was usually me telling him to stop fucking with me.

I couldn't really understand why he's bothered me since i first stepped foot in the school. It wasn't like he was bullying me or anything though, he didn't threaten me or things like that; it was playful teasing but still. Why me? Did he just decide he wanted someone to mess with this year and picked at random?
What ever his reasoning, i wish i knew.

He wouldn't mess with me when i was around James though, or any of my friends for that matter. He tried to mess with me when i was walking with my friend Lita and she told him to fuck off the far from nicest way possible. So yeah, maybe that's why he leaves me alone when I'm with someone.

~~

Unfortunately, that time of day had come. It was eighth period once again and i was full of dread.
I took my usual seat in the back of the class and waited. A few minutes had gone by and there was no sign of Tobias. I felt a little bit of relief until i heard that familiar laugh coming from the hallway.

I look up and of course there's Tobias walking into the classroom with a big grin on his face walking towards me.

"Hey (y/n), how's my favorite little punk doing?" He asked, ruffiling my hair with his hand which i slapped away.

"Awh, why so feisty?" He teased.

I ignored him and continued to look straight ahead.

He did the usual and just bugged me through out the entire class period.

Once the bell rang for school to be over i was relieved. I walked out of the classroom as fast as i could and made my way to my locker to get my backpack and my skateboard.
Now usually Tobias doesn't follow me after class but this time he did.
He leaned against the locker next to me and watched me take my stuff out.

"What do you want, Tobias?" I asked him.

"Wow you talked to me first, that's new."

"What do you want?" I asked him again, ignoring what he had said.

"Nothing, just wanted to hang out with my favorite little punk rocker for a tad bit longer is all." He slid his hands in his pockets while still leaning against the locker.

"Well I'm going home now, so I'll see ya." i bid him farewell and turned to walk away.

"Wait" he spoke up "do you wanna hang out sometime?" He asked me then directed his gaze to the floor.

"Uh, sure man some other time." I laughed it off then walked away immediately.

That was a bit out of the ordinary but i didn't think much of it.
I didn't really consider hanging out with Tobias because he's always a pain in the ass but i didn't wanna be a dick and flat out say no.

On my way out of the school i ran into James and Lita.

"Hey (y/n), do you wanna hang out today at my house? We're havin' a 'little' party since my parents are out on their business trip. My buddy's band is gonna be there, it's gonna be sick." James informed me.

"Sounds rad, I'm in." i accepted "What time do i get there?"

"You can come right now, Lita and i are just trying to get the word out. Follow us." He gestured for me to follow them and we went around telling mostly our friends about the party and for them to invite who ever they'd like. Afterwords we got in James's car and drove to his house.

~2 hours later~

It was about 6:30 when people started showing up. Car after car parked in front of James's house until there were cars parked nearly down the whole block. By now the house was pretty full of people.
James lived in a fairly big house, a two story house and a big backyard with a pool.

At this point James and Lita had gone to greet some of their other friends so i was alone for a bit. I was sitting on the window sill of the huge window in the living room.
I looked around as the party went on, people walking in and out of the front door. One person who happened to walk through the door was very familiar. It was Tobias. I wondered what he was doing here, i remember hearing one of his friend's in the hallway say that Tobias would never go to a "punk party". The metal heads didn't really have anything against the punks but from my knowledge Tobias wasn't very fond of the music genre.

He was looking around as if he was trying to find someone, maybe one of his buddies convinced him to come?

"(Y/N)!" James came to snap me out of my thoughts "the band's playing come on!" He grabbed my arm and led me to the backyard where his friend's band had set up.
When the band started playing James, Lita and I started a pit. It was crazy, there were people crowd surfing and jumping in the pool.

After the band finished playing the three of us went back inside and James told us to follow him to his kitchen. He went to his fridge and got 3 cans of Pabst beer and handed one to me and Lita. I wasn't much of a drinker but i thought "Fuck it, why not?" and cracked open the can.

We hung out in the kitchen for a bit and we sat on the counter conversing about random things. Then all of a sudden Lita says "Ugh, what's Mr. 'Goore' doing here."

I look over to the direction she's looking towards and see Tobias standing by himself. He notices that we're looking at him and he gives a smirk back in our direction.

"Wonder who invited 'em." Lita says before taking a sip of her beer.

Just then our friend Charlie runs in. "James! There's two dudes fighting out by the pool!"

"Awh shit" James says sounding irritated and slamming his beer can on the counter "I'll be back guys."

"I'll come with" Lita tells James "(Y/N) you coming?" She looks back at me.

"Actually I have to use the bathroom, I'll meet up with you guys in a bit." I tell her.

"Okay, it's down the hall on the left!" She yells as she makes her way out the back door.

I made my way out of the kitchen and started walking down the hall to the bathroom but when i tried to open the door it was locked.
I shrugged it off and went to see if there was one upstairs.

I wandered down the upstairs hallway that was also filled with people. I peeked into every door to see if one of those rooms was a bathroom. It was just an office, James's parent's room and James's room. The last door at the very end of the hall was a guest room and i opened it to see that it was, ahem, "occupied" so i shut the door quickly.

When i turned around i was face to face with none other than Tobias.