14

Tobias's P.O.V.

The next day I went over to (Y/N)'s house to see if she wanted to hang out. I knocked on the door and waited for an answer. A few seconds had gone by and I knocked again. After a few minutes of waiting I decided to leave.

She was probably hanging out with James and Lita or something. I shrugged it off and went back home.

~~

The next day I saw (y/n) sitting in her usual spot during lunch.

"Hey small fry, no french fries today?"

"Nah, I don't feel like eating."

"Oh, well I went by your house last night and you weren't there, is everything okay?"

"Yeah, I was just sleeping." She shrugged.

She seemed kind of off, as if she was distracted or deeply thinking about something.

"Hey, are you sure you're okay?" I asked again.

"Yeah but uh, I think I'm gonna go home early. I'll see you later, okay Tobbe?"

"I can take you if you wa-"

"No it's okay, the weather's nice and I prefer to walk today. I got a lot to think about." She hugged me before she left.

~~

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

While I was walking home I kept thinking about what happened last night. My parents came home for the first time in a while and took me to dinner, but afterwards instead of going home they took me to this weird place. It was some sort of dark church, there was stained glass with the images of anti-popes like the ones from the dream I had a while back. When I asked them why they brought me there, they revealed to me that this is where they spent all of their time.

They started leaving me alone to go on business trips a few years ago. It turned out those 'business trips' were them flying to the other side of the country to this church. That's why we moved here, so they wouldn't have to fly over here anymore.

The experience would have been cool if it wasn't for the fact that the reason my parent's were never around was because they spent all of their time at this church.

They apologized and ranted for a while until a pope, who's name I learned was Papa Nihil, entered the room. He noticed me and kindly greeted me. He gave a brief explanation of the church and how my parents played a very important role in it. Papa Nihil took me on a tour of the church while my parents stayed behind.

On the walk I noticed that the building was far bigger than an ordinary church. It was like some sort of castle thing, it was hard to believe how well hidden their church was.

Also while on the walk, Papa Nihil explained why my parents did what they did and that he had a good feeling about me. He said that if wanted to I could join the church of Ghost and that I was always welcomed.

I didn't get home until around ten o'clock that night and by then I was so exhausted that I ended up falling asleep.

I was still confused by the whole thing. I wanted to talk to somebody about it but I didn't want to sound crazy. These types of things don't usually happen in everyone's life.
Earlier today I had planned on telling Tobias about what had occurred but decided against it.

A/N:Hey guys I know this is a short chapter but it's just to give some insight of whats happened in the story.

But! One more thing. I've written another Tobias story (yeah I know, that makes four) that is basically what this story should have been. The reason I haven't been updating my other stories so often is because I've been working on the new TF book. I took time and actually worked on the chapters and didn't rush. I've got a good handful of chapters that are ready to be published, I'm still polishing and editing the rest. When do you guys think I should publish the first chapter?