Chapter 2

(3rd Person)

It was the day after Midoriya had met his new friend, he was currently exiting his middle school with everyone passing by him either talking to each other, or on their phones checking the recent hero news. Midoriya was no different as he too was currently searching through articles, specifically any on his favourite hero: All Might. Most of the day yesterday was Midoriya talking to (Y/N) about All Might as he patiently listened while munching on the candy he got from Lydia, Midoriya wanted to show his Mom that he made a new friend so she wouldn't worry too much about him, however, before he could bring up the question he had to leave.

Midoriya since then couldn't stop thinking about his new friend, he had hoped to see him again since it was the first time in forever that he could be himself in front of someone: the nerd who enjoyed heroes so much, and not be judged by whomever was listening. He sighed to himself, scrolling through his phone when Midoriya suddenly felt like he walked into a brick wall again, instead of the same events of yesterday repeating however, two hands shot out, one grabbing onto Midoriya's arm while the other caught his cell phone. Midoriya was confused, and looked up with a hum.

Only to see the scarf wearing friend he was thinking about staring right at him with concern, Midoriya could easily tell he was asking a silent question when he pulled him up, straightening up and bowing his thanks.

Midoriya: Thank you (L/N), I'm fine. Guess I was just... wait... (L/N)!!!??? W-what are you!? How did you know where my school was!?

(Y/N) simply poked Midoriya's jacket, showing the school uniform making Midoriya sigh to himself.

Midoriya: Of course, the uniform is a dead giveaway. Oh, I'm sorry, I must be so rude: you came all this way just to hang out, right? And here I am...

He was quickly silenced by (Y/N) who placed a hand over his mouth before the boy could go off on another muttering fest like last time... boy that was a long time (Y/N) was waiting for Midoriya to finish his mumblings.

(Y/N): 'I did come to see if you wanted to hang out, Aunt Lydia's busy being a hero, Mark and Mina are arguing again and I thought it's be nice to see you again.'

Midoriya: Thank you for taking time to hang out with me (Y/N), otherwise I probably would've just been at the computer again.

(Y/N): 'Wow, you have a computer!? I've never used one before!'

Midoriya: Seriously!? Oh, wow, we gotta get you to my computer right away!

(Y/N) nods in agreement. What the two failed to notice, was a certain individual with blonde hair and red eyes who had been staring at them for a while. His original intention was to terrorise the green-haired nerd, but when he started talking to another person, smiling at them and then walk off with them. It made the blonde both curious, confused... and some other emotion he couldn't recognise.

(Timeskip)

After a long walk which mostly consisted of (Y/N) listening to Midoriya talk about heroes, they had finally arrived at Midoriya's home, which seemed to be an apartment. He smiled widely and turned to (Y/N) who had adjusted his scarf so it didn't hang too loosely off him.

Midoriya: I know you'll like my Mom, she's a nice woman with a very kind personality. Oh, and please, don't be afraid to ask for anything if you're thirsty, hungry, tired...

Again (Y/N) stopped Midoriya from rambling by tapping his shoulder, Midoriya shook his head before apologising and unlocking the door. He took his shoes off while (Y/N) walked in, copying Midoriya's actions.

Midorya: Let me go get the computer ready! Just stay here and make yourself comfortable, ok?

He ran off before (Y/N) could answer, he looked around seeing it was a fairly small but comfortable apartment, plenty of items hung on the wall: family photos, a clock, decorations, oh, and there's even an All Might wall decoration too...